eighty-three: walks on the beach

"Niall, I swear if you don't let me up off this bed, I'm filing for divorce." Harry groans out, playfully glaring up at Niall who once again had him pinned against the bed. It was the third day into their getaway and Harry was starting to get a little stir crazy. Sure, he was all for spending the whole day having sex... but today, he wanted to get out and see things. 

Niall of course wanted to just stay indoors and get caught up on lost time. 

"Babe, it's our honeymoon." Niall whispers, nipping at the skin of Harry's collarbone which of course got the reaction he'd been hoping for. Harry lets out an involuntary moan, his hips arching off the bed but he really wanted to get out of this room. 

"Ni, we've done nothing but have sleep, eat and have sex for two days... I really wanna go outside and just... Get out of this room." Harry says quietly, earning a very dramatic sigh from Niall as he pulls completely away from Harry. 

"Darling, we went six months with no sex. I'm just trying to make up for lost time here." Niall says, earning a laugh from Harry who then lets out another gasp when Niall runs his fingers lightly against his stomach. Even the simplest of touches would set Harry's body on fire where Niall was concerned. 

"I really wanna go walk on the beach, that's why we got a hotel right on the beach... Please? I'll make it up to you later..." Harry offeres and Niall lets out yet another long sigh. 

"Fine, but only because I love you." Niall says dramatically, rolling out of the bed with ease as Harry remained there for another minute or two. 

"Are you going to at least join me in the shower?" Niall asks, grabbing two towels out of the hotel's closet. Harry props himself on his elbows, biting his lip as he pretends to think about it but they both already knew the answer. After exchanging hand jobs in the shower and getting dressed, the happy couple walked out of their hotel room hand in hand. 

They walked down to the beach which wasn't too far from their hotel, Harry taking off his shoes so he could walk barefoot in the sand. 

"So, you ready for a whole year with me?" Niall asks, looking over at Harry as their hands sway between them. Harry smiles over at his husband, the mere idea of Niall being home for a full year making his heart soar. 

"I couldn't be more ready, to be honest... This'll be your first year without a tour... You sure you won't get sick of me?" Harry asks, teasingly of course but there was always that small worry. It didn't matter that they'd been together for three and half years, Harry still had that deep seeded insecurity that eventually Niall would find something better. 

But Harry knew he shouldn't feel like that, he knew that Niall loved him just as much as Harry loved Niall. They were a picture perfect little family with endless possibilities ahead of them. 

"I could never get sick of you, Dollface. I'm excited because this will be my first Christmas home, my first New Years... And to make it even better, I'll be there for all of Noah's firsts. I get to watch him grow which was something I was so worried about missing... I'm so ready for this entire year with you and Noah." Niall says, giving Harry's hand a soft squeeze as he smiles his best smile. Harry of course returns it, leaning in to place a soft kiss to Niall's cheek.

"I'm ready for it too... even though the last thing I want is for Noah to grow up. I sorta want him to stay a baby forever..." Harry admits sheepishly, earning a soft laugh from Niall. 

"Babe, he's gonna grow up no matter what... but it's okay because despite it all, he'll be our little Jedi." 

"I know... It just... It sucks because the chances of us having another one are... well you know how they are... So in reality, he's gonna be our only baby." Harry says, a saddened tone to his voice. Niall stops walking, practically yanking Harry back as he hadn't expected Niall to stop. Harry lets out a squeak when Niall's wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him close so the only thing he's looking at is him. 

"Dollface, if you want another baby, we'll have another baby. Like Doctor Winters said, there's still a chance and that chance is enough for me to believe that we can. I'm not saying we start trying right now, in fact I say we wait till Noah's fully potty trained, but there's other ways to have another baby. If that's what you want." Niall says quietly, looking directly at Harry as the younger boy chews nervously on his bottom lip. 

"What if I want fifty babies?" Harry asks, just trying to lighten up the mood. He really only wanted one more, a little girl... 

"Then we'll have fifty, we'll have a hundred if that's what you wanted." Niall whispers, leaning in to kiss Harry who lets out a giggle as he pulls away. 

"A hundred babies is a bit unrealistic, Niall." 

"But fifty isn't?" Niall asks, quirking an eyebrow at Harry which causes the other to giggle again. 

"Nope, fifty babies with you sounds perfect." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, IT WAS FLUFFY AND CUTE AGAIN AND IT'S BEN 2392384973 YEARS SINCE THAT'S HAPPENED

AND I KEPT MY FUCKING PROMISE ON UPDATING ON TIME, LOOK AT ME. I'M AWESOME.(lol, that's not true) I'm actually keeping up with my schedule pretty well so far, I've only missed one day (yesterday) but besides that I've been on top of it. so yeahhhhh

also, thanks for everyone who's checked out Baby Hungry! 

dedication goes to abby_harry

comment

and

vote

connie xx