twenty-five: wiggle wiggle

Harry wakes up the next morning to the feeling of Niall leaving the bed, the action earning a soft sigh from Harry who rolls over onto his back. Harry thinks about going back to sleep, but he didn't want to waste the day away. It was his last day with Niall, one more day filled with just the two of them before Harry had to go back to an empty house with no one to keep him company. 

Harry wasn't looking forward to it to say the least, but he wasn't going to let his mood ruin their day. Niall comes out of the bathroom after a few more minutes pass, climbing back onto the bed with a smile as he looks at Harry. 

"Good morning, Dollface." Niall says, leaning in and kissing Harry's nose which makes Harry scrunch his nose up. 

"You're really not going to let Dollface go..." Harry says, earning a laugh from Niall who shakes his head. 

"What do you want to do today? I really am all yours, no concert, no interviews, just us." Niall says and Harry lets out a soft hum at that, very much enjoying just the sound of being with Niall for the entire day. Harry was going to have to soak up every second with Niall before he'd get cut off for god knows how long... Harry and Niall hadn't talked about the next time Niall would have a break or the next time Harry would come back to visit. 

"I dunno, last time I suggested we just the spend the day in bed together you told me it was stupid." Harry says, his voice holding a small teasing tone as Niall props himself up on his elbow to look at Harry. Niall reaches out his free hand to touch Harry's belly, the gesture seeming a bit hesitant but Harry was more focused on the fact that he could've sworn he felt movement underneath Niall's hand. 

"What's with the face?" Niall asks, noticing the confused expression on Harry's face as the younger boy stares down at his stomach in what looked like disbelief. 

"I... I think he just moved, or something." Harry manages to get out after getting over his general shock, risking a nervous look at Niall who is staring in awe at Harry's baby bump. In an instant Niall has both of his hands on Harry's stomach, the sudden movement making Harry jolt in surprise and then that time he was almost positive he felt it again. 

"Okay yeah... Definitely got a mover." Harry says, but Niall is too busy cooing down at the baby. Harry rolls his eyes, but there's a fond look on his face as he listens to Niall talk to their little Jedi. 

"Baby Jedi, I am very excited to meet you here in a few months. I bet you're gonna look just like your daddy or mummy, whatever he decides to go by is fine by me." Niall whispers, looking up at Harry for a moment who just shrugs in response to that. Harry hadn't made his choice yet, but he was leaning more towards Daddy than he was Mummy. 

"Either way, I can't wait till get to feel you move. I don't really know when the next time I'll see you both will be, hopefully not too long because I'm getting used to having both of you here. Anyways, I'm gonna stop talking now cause I think I'm making your mummy or daddy cry... so I love you already Jedi." Niall finishes up, pulling away from Harry's tummy to look up at his boyfriend who's eyes were tearing up. 

"Shut up." Harry whines when Niall lets out a laugh, reaching up and wiping at Harry's eyes before leaning in to kiss his boyfriend. 

"You're cute, Dollface." 

"It's hormones, so shut up." Harry grumbles, still pouting a little as Niall rolls off the bed yet again. 

"Where are you going?" Harry asks, slowly moving off the bed himself as Niall starts to walk towards the door of the hotel room. 

"Gonna go grab some breakfast, I'll bring you some up if you go take a shower." 

"And what if I don't take a shower, will you still bring me food then?" Harry teases. 

"I'll have to think about it, I don't think smelly boys deserve food." Niall teases right back, earning another pout from Harry who puts a hand on his baby bump.

"But Jedi is hungry." Harry says and maybe he was using the baby as leverage to get what he wanted, but he knew Niall would get him the food either way. 

"Fine, but if you want any of this," Niall says, gesturing at himself, "You're gonna have to shower." 

"Well if that's the case, I guess I better go shower then." Harry says, letting out a rather long sigh before finally climbing out of the bed. Harry jumps a little again as he feels Jedi wiggle inside of him, the feeling very unusual for Harry but he was sure he'd get used to it. 

"I love you, Dollface." Niall calls out as Harry walks towards the bathroom, the nickname once again earning Niall a look from Harry. 

"If you keep calling me Dollface, you're not gonna be allowed to tell me you love me anymore." Harry says before walking into the bathroom, shutting the door so he could no longer hear Niall's laugh. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man.

such fluff.

such cute baby fluff.

i cry.

dedication goes to louiest

comment

and

vote

connie xx