eighty-one: holding on tightly

"H... babe, we gotta go." Niall says early the next morning, shaking Harry who had fallen back asleep despite the fact that Niall had woken him up nearly four times already that morning. Niall would normally let him sleep, but they really were going to be late if they didn't leave in the next twenty minutes. Harry doesn't even open his eyes, letting out a groan as he pulls the blanket up over his head again. 

"Five more minutes." 

"You said that ten minutes ago... We really need to get going or we'll miss our flight... You still gotta kiss Noah goodbye and I know for a fact that'll take at least ten or so minutes... So please get up, Dollface. " Niall says, smiling softly as he brushes the hair out of Harry's face. Harry slowly opens his eyes, pouting a little.

"Can we just not go? I'm tired and I don't... I don't think I can leave him." Harry says and Niall seems to finally catch on to why Harry was refusing to get out of bed. 

"He'll be okay without us, H. Your mum is a very capable person and I promise I'll make it worth your while..." Niall says, leaning in and placing a soft kiss to Harry's forehead. 

"How?" Harry asks, continuing to pout as Niall stands up. 

"It's a surprise, Dollface. You gotta get out of bed to find out." Niall says, winking at Harry rather suggestively which earns a laugh from Harry. 

"You're such a dork." Harry whispers before he finally rolls out of the bed, jumping when Niall smacks his bum lightly. Harry turns around with a playful glare which only makes Niall laugh before he's taking a step towards his husband, putting his hands on his hips. 

"I love you, Dollface." Niall says as Harry wraps his arms around Niall's neck, leaning in to place a small kiss to the corner of Niall's mouth only to have Niall go in for an actual one. It doesn't even surprise Harry as Niall deepens it, taking it a step further. It had been way too long and Harry could feel Niall growing hard against him as he pulls at his hair. It physically pains Harry as he pulls away, earning a long whine from Niall.  

"Not yet, Niall..." Harry whispers, booping Niall's nose before he walks towards his suitcase to grab something comfortable for the long plane ride ahead. Niall watches him, biting his bottom lip as he runs through every little detail of what he wanted to do to Harry once they reached their hotel. 

"Stop staring or you'll have a serious problem on your hands, Mr. Horan." Harry says when he catches Niall's stare, rolling his eyes when Niall lets out another pitiful whine. 

"You're a tease." 

"I'm literally just putting on sweats, Niall. I don't see how that's being a tease. You're just horny." Harry points out. 

"Are you saying you're not?" Niall asks as Harry closes his suitcase, the question making Harry laugh a little before he looks back at his husband. 

Husband.

That word was still so foreign to him, yet he loved calling Niall his husband

"I am, but I've got this thing called self control which you clearly don't have." Harry teases, walking over to Niall and patting his cheek before he walks out of the bedroom. Niall stands there for a few minutes, trying to get a clear head before he too heads out of the room. Harry's face literally lights up when he sees Noah sitting happily on his mother's lap, the baby cooing excitedly and giving gummy smiles at everyone in the room. Harry scoops up the baby, letting out a loud laugh and cuddling the baby impossibly close before placing a soft kiss to Noah's head. 

"Oh I am going to miss you so much, my little Jedi." Harry whispers, looking down at the baby who is staring up at Harry like he's the most interesting thing in the world. Harry runs his finger across Noah's cheek, leaning in to press another soft kiss on the baby because he wasn't going to get to do this for nearly a week. 

A week without his baby... it was both exciting and terrifying. 

"I promise to send you daily pictures and videos so you don't miss a thing." Anne says, already holding her hands out to take Noah back but Harry wasn't about to let go just yet.

"Give me a minute, Mum." Harry says, ignoring his mother's outstretched arms as he continues to nuzzle his little boy close. Harry was trying to memorize what he smells like, the smell comforting like Niall's was when he was gone on tour. Harry already had the feeling that Noah was going to be a mini Niall even if he was only six weeks old. 

"H, babe... We really need to get going." Niall says, breaking the small silence that had fallen as he places his hand on Harry's shoulder. 

"Just one more minute..." Harry whispers again, taking another deep breath before he finally looks away from Noah. With a heavy heart, Harry passes the baby over to his mother.

"Mummy loves you, Jedi." Harry says, placing one last kiss to Noah's forehead before he moves aside to allow Niall to do the same. It was with a heavy heart that Harry walks out of his mother's house, wanting more than anything to take his baby with him. 

"He'll be fine, Dollface." Niall says, wrapping an arm around Harry's waist as they walk to the car together. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND I AM SO SORRY THAT I FAILED YOU GUYS. 

like i said, i've lost momentum where this story is concerned. like i've run out of things i wanna write and i'm not satisfied with my writing anymore.... so we're looking at this one coming to an end soon.... BUT HEY, THERE'S A MOTHER FUCKING SPIN OFF COMING YOUR WAY SO THERE'S THAT.

so yeah, i'm sorry i suck and i honestly can't make any promises on the next update not taking another month. 

sorrrrry.

also, i promise i didn't just update this book to promote my new story buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut those of you reading this story clearly enjoy top niall so i'm letting you know about my new story Attention which is a top niall.... 

this is the description: 

"It doesn't matter who broke up with who, alright? In the end, it's about who made the number one hit, who's gonna be played on the radio more, it's about who won the break up and right now, it's not looking too good for you, Baby Doll."

or the one where Harry and Niall are obsessed with writing break up songs about each other

and this is the cover. 

it's only the description and the prologue up but the first chapter should be up tomorrow night at the latest

dedication goes to zaddylovesD

comment

and

vote

connie xx