fourteen: blow me (a kiss)

"Are you sure that you want to come tonight? I understand if you don't." Niall asks Harry for what already felt like the millionth time since they'd left McDonalds. 

"I'm going to your show, Niall. I promised Gill I would take some pictures of you in your natural environment." Harry says, lifting up his camera which he'd grabbed out of his bag before getting in the car. He was going to take a few pictures during Niall's sound check as he figured the sooner he started, the sooner he'd be able to enjoy his time with Niall instead of work. Although Harry always preferred the photography side of his job, a side he hadn't gotten a chance to do in nearly a year. Gill wanted a different style than what Harry gave him, but Liz always loved Harry's photos and wanted to use them all the time. Gill was higher up though, so Harry was given the job as the editor rather than the photographer.

"Are we going to the bar instead then? I don't think Louis will appreciate us going without him." Niall teases, earning a snort from Harry.

"We won't be going to a bar, I can't drink. It's not fair." Harry points out, his voice coming out like it's the most obvious thing in the world but Niall didn't appear to see it that way.

"Life isn't fair, Dollface." Niall practically sings, making Harry roll his eyes and maybe he reaches over and smacks Niall upside the head.

"For one, don't call me Dollface. For two, I'm pregnant with Louis' child which you agreed to take full responsibility for. So therefore, we aren't going to a bar." Harry says and Niall is pouting a little at that but it's short lived before he pulls into the venues parking lot.

"If you don't feel like staying for the show, just let me know alright? I don't want you over exerting yourself, that's not good for you or for Baby Horan."

"I think you mean Baby Styles."

"Nope. If I have to claim Louis' unborn offspring as my own, it shall be named Baby Horan." Niall says, his voice holding a matter of fact tone before he exits the car. He's quick to jog over to Harry's side to open his door before Harry even got the chance to take off his seat belt. Harry places a hand over his chest, batting his eyelashes as he gives Niall what he classified as coy grin.

"How gentlemanly of you." Harry says, holding out his hand so that Niall could help him out of the car. Niall takes it and does just that, keeping their fingers intertwined as they walk hand in hand into the venue Niall's band was to play in later that evening. Once inside, Harry's ears are instantly met with the sound of Louis' laugh echoing through the empty venue. The laughter dies down within a few seconds and Louis seems to catch sight of Niall and Harry walking towards the stage. Louis is quick to jump off the stage, practically jogging over to them to throw his arms around Harry for a hug.

"Thank God you finally made it, I don't think I can take another second of the sulking." Louis says, loud enough for Niall to hear so it earns the boy a soft smack to the back of his head.

"My sulking is nowhere as bad as yours. "Why hasn't he called me yet?" "Do you think I made him mad?" "He's probably riding Liam's dick r-" Ow!" And Louis punches Niall's arm rather harshly, glaring at his friend before turning his attention back to Harry.

"How was your flight?" Louis asks, placing a hand over Niall's mouth so the boy wouldn't interupt their conversation for once.

"It was eight hours on a plane, how do you think it was?" Harry retorts, earning a small smile from Louis.

"Fair enough. You staying for the show or are you just here for soundcheck?"

"I plan on staying for the show. I promised my boss I would take some pictures of you guys for the magazine." Harry says, shrugging a little towards the end as Louis just nods.

"Cool. How about you go ahead and take a seat and we'll get this little shindig started." Louis says, finally removing his hand from Niall's mouth but not before slapping his cheek lightly.

"Come along, Lover Boy. We've got a show to rehearse." Louis says before skipping off to the stage, once again leaving Harry and Niall on their own for the most part.

"Think you can handle an hour or two without me?" Niall teases, ignoring Louis as he calls for him to 'hurry his Irish ass up.'

"I've handled two months without you, it's Louis who I can't live without." Harry says and Niall let's out a pained gasp as he throws his hands over his heart.

"You wound me so greatly every time you say stuff like that." Niall whines, pouting a little but Harry is sure to kiss that pout away.

"You know you're the only one for me, baby. I just enjoy teasing you. Now get up on that stage before Louis shoots you or something." Harry says, practically pushing Niall towards the stage. Niall turns around and blows him a kiss which Harry is sure to catch, pretending to put it in his pocket to save for later.

"I'm gonna have to ask the two lovebirds to refrain from being sickeningly cute or I will have you both escorted off the property."

--------------------------------------------------------

Holla

So earlier today I sliced off the tip of my finger (okay, it's not completely off but it hurts like a bitch) and the bandage I have makes it hard to write on my computer so I'll be updating from the cellular device the next few days (hopefully it's just for a few days) so please excuse typos and sorry there's no dedication!

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx