thirty-five: a party to remember pt.1

I'M SORRY THAT THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SO TIME JUMPY. 

thirty-five: a party to remember pt.1 

When Niall's birthday finally arrived, Harry couldn't be anymore excited... or nervous for that matter. For the past two weeks all Niall could talk about was how happy he was that his mother was coming for a visit. Harry had spent the past week making sure that everything was ready for arrival, along with mentally preparing himself to meet the woman responsible for the love of his life. Harry is practically a nervous wreck by the time Niall woke up, the younger of the two gnawing on his bottom lip as he tries not to throw up. He keeps playing with his fingers, literally twiddling his thumbs as he watches Niall eat his breakfast. It took Niall nearly an hour to catch on to Harry's mini freak out it seemed, the older boy looking at him after he finishes eating. 

"Is everything alright?" Niall asks, pushing back on his chair before carrying his bowl over to the sink. Harry lets out a shaky breath before he brings himself to look at Niall, unsure of how to put what he was feeling into words. 

"What if she doesn't like me, Ni?" Harry's voice is barely over a whisper, but the laugh Niall lets out literally echoes throughout the house. 

"I'm serious, Niall." Harry says, pouting a little as Niall continues to laugh. 

"Babe, it shouldn't matter if she likes you or not. I love you and her opinion on you won't change that fact. I personally think she'll love you, so stop your stressing. It isn't good on you or on Jedi." Niall says, walking back over to the table to place a soft kiss on Harry's lips. 

"Don't worry, alright?" Niall says again, earning a soft nod from Harry who lets out a sigh. 

"Alright... Happy birthday, by the way. You're getting old." Harry teases and Niall laughs again. 

"You're not too far behind me, Dollface." Niall says, kissing Harry again before grabbing his keys off the kitchen counter. 

"I gotta go head to the airport, Mum's flight is landing in about an hour. Louis said he'd be here soon to help you set up and I called Zayn but he didn't really commit to coming early. You'll be okay until Lou gets here?" Niall asks, earning a nod from Harry who runs a hand over his bump. Jedi wasn't very active yet, the baby probably still fast asleep but Harry didn't mind. 

"Alright. I love you, H." Niall says, leaning in for another kiss which makes Harry giggle before he heads towards the front door.

"I love you too, text me when you're on your way home." Harry calls after him, earning a shout from Niall promising he would. Harry ends up heading upstairs to take a shower before Louis shows up, just barely getting dressed when the doorbell rings. 

"It's open!" Harry shouts, sticking his head out the bedroom door so that Louis could hear him. Harry can hear the door open and Harry ducks back into his room to finish getting ready. Harry walks down the stairs barefoot, smiling when he sees his friend putting down a few brown paper bags on the table. 

"Sorry I just walked in... I thought I heard you say I could, but I wasn't sure... I also wasn't sure if Ni told you I was coming early or not..." Louis says, clearly on edge but Harry doesn't say anything about it.

"Yeah, he told me. He apparently didn't want me setting up on my own, which I'll have you know I'm perfectly capable of." Harry says, earning a look from Louis that clearly meant he didn't believe Harry. 

"Don't look at me like that." Harry says, crossing his arms over his chest as Louis lets out another laugh. 

"H, no offense but you honestly look like you're about to pop out a baby any second now. Now I'm no doctor, but I don't think it's exactly a good thing when you're baby comes a month early. I also don't think Niall would be very happy with me if the reason you went into premature labor was because I let you do all the setting up on your own. So therefore, I'm gonna do the decorating and you're going to dictate what goes where." Louis says, pulling out the streamers and other party decorations. Harry lets out a sigh, but he doesn't have the energy to argue with Louis right now. Harry sits down at the table, his feet already killing him and the day was just starting. 

From: My Bomb Ass Fiancee <3 Received: 12:09 PM 

leaving the airport now, should be home in about thirty. Lou there yet? 

To: My Bomb Ass Fiancee <3 Sent: 12:12 PM 

just got here a few moments ago. we're starting with the streamers :P 

"So do we want the blue streamers or do we want the green?" Louis asks, holding up both of the mentioned colors. Harry pretends to think about it for a moment before pointing at the blue ones, earning a grin from Louis cause he figured that would be the color Harry would choose. 

"Niall likes blue." Harry says in defense of his choice, but Louis shakes his head at that. 

"No, Niall likes green. Wanna know why?" 

"Because he's Irish?" Harry answers, being completely serious which in turn made Louis chuckle a little. 

"No, because green reminds him of you. Just like blue reminds you of him. You guys are so in love, it literally sickens me." Louis teases and Harry sticks his tongue out at that. 

"You're just jealous, Lou." 

"You caught me, I'm very jealous of making people physically ill." 

------------------------------------------------------------

holla bitches, it's double update time.

maybe i'll shoot for a triple ;) 

dedication goes to NazzaStylan

comment

and

vote

connie xx