eighteen: escape

eighteen: escape

"It smells like sex in here. Did you guys at least use a condom?" Louis asks, walking into Niall's hotel room a few hours later with a disgusted look on his face. Harry lets out a groan, blinking his eyes open as he'd just been enjoying a nap before Louis so rudely woke him up. Harry wanted to show Louis his favorite finger but he couldn't be bothered at the moment.  

"It's a little late for a condom, Lou." Niall says, his voice groggy as he shifts on the bed. Harry lets out a whine as he slides off of Niall's chest but he makes no move to return to it. Harry was exhausted to say the least and was in no mood to move. 

"That's gross. Anyways, you need to take a shower and get dressed." Louis says, throwing one of Niall's shirt that had been tossed carelessly by the door. Harry was pretty positive Niall hadn't cleaned the room once in the two months they'd been in New York which wasn't surprising at all because Harry was always the one who cleaned. Harry makes a mental note about cleaning the room sometime soon, just not right now. He was quite comfortable just under these covers with Niall right beside him. 

"Why? It's our day off." Niall says, scratching Harry's back softly which is lulling the younger boy back to sleep. 

"Interview. You can bring the curly haired giant in your bed." Louis says, already shutting the door and leaving Niall and Harry alone. 

"I gotta get up." Niall says quietly, slowly climbing out of the bed but Harry grabs his wrist before he gets too far. 

"Screw the interview. It's your day off and you promised me a day in bed." Harry whines, trying to yank Niall back into the bed but he ends up causing Niall to tumble down on the bed nearly on top of him and Harry lets out a yelp in surprise. He hadn't expected it to be that easy, Niall was normally a very steady person... Harry was the klutz in the relationship. 

"Shit, are you okay? Is Jedi okay?" Niall asks frantically, practically jumping off the bed now and scanning Harry for any possible injury. Harry lets out a soft laugh, shaking his head before sitting up. It was cute in a way, Harry hadn't seen Niall act like this in what felt like years but was probably in reality just the other day. 

"You didn't even land on me, babe. I was just surprised at how unsteady you are on your feet." Harry teases and Niall sticks his tongue out at him. Harry rolls his eyes, always hating it when Niall did that and he was really hoping their kid won't inherit that trait from him. 

"Be careful sticking that out, I might bite it." Harry says and Niall wiggles his eyebrows at him. 

"Kinky." Niall says, leaning in close to Harry's ear when he does which makes Harry shove him away. 

"Go shower, you smell." Harry groans, but he's smiling. 

"Only if you join me." Niall suggests but Harry shakes his head at that one which earns a frown from Niall. Harry gives him an apologetic look before bopping Niall's nose. 

"Babe, I'm already exhausted from the first two times, I don't think I can go for round three." Harry says, earning a laugh from Niall who kisses the younger boy on the tip of his nose before pulling away completely.

"Alright, well I'm gonna shower then. You can decide if you want to join me." Niall says, purposely swaying his hips as he walks to the adjoining bathroom. Harry lets out a sigh, leaning against the headboard as he looks down at his stomach. His baby bump was little more prominent now and the reality of it all was finally setting in it seemed. 

In less than five months it was going to be more than just Niall and him. Harry was finally going to have someone else living in that big house with him when Niall was gone. 

Harry was never going to be alone again... and it was all together terrifying. 

"Hey, H? Can you bring me a towel?" Niall calls out and it's then that Harry realizes he'd spaced out. Harry clears his throat before he finally climbs out of the bed, grabbing a towel out of the closet and walking to the bathroom. 

"It's on the counter, love." Harry says, keeping his voice steady as he silently panics. He walks back into the main room and gets changed. Niall walks back into the room after another few minutes, smiling brightly but Harry's only able to return it halfheartedly. 

"I think I'm gonna go for a walk... Stretch out my legs..." Harry says quietly, reaching for the spare key to Niall's hotel room. 

"Okay, give me just a second and I'll go with you." Niall says, but Harry shakes his head. 

"Nah, you gotta get ready for your interview. I won't be too long, just need the fresh air." Harry says, earning a confused look from Niall. 

"You sure? It'll only take me a second to get dressed babe, really." Niall says and Harry shakes his head yet again. 

"I'm sure." Harry says, walking out of the hotel room before Niall could put in another word. Harry isn't quite sure where he's going, he just knew he needed to get out of there. 

=================================================

so remember that promise I made about double updates for two days? 

ha. well my parents were all "lets go camping" "lets go somewhere with no internet" 

so yeah. we just got back like an hour ago and I couldn't bring myself to write smut so instead you get this and I'm gonna try to update again tonight but there's no promises. 

ALSO I CAN WRITE ON MY COMPUTER AGAIN CAUSE MY FINGER IS SOMEWHAT HEALED SO TIME FOR DEDICATIONS AGAIN

so dedication goes to dejarenai55

comment

and

vote

connie xx