thirteen: mcflurry kisses

Harry walks off the plane the next day feeling absolutely exhausted as he heads towards baggage claim. Niall was meeting him at the entrance of the airport so Harry was planning on freshening up a little in the bathroom before he headed Niall's way. Harry didn't want to look like he'd just spent eight hours on a plane when he saw Niall in person for the first time in almost two months. 

But Niall had decided to surprise Harry by being at the baggage claim, holding a cardboard sign with Harry's name scrawled in his handwriting that Harry hadn't even realized he'd missed. Harry completely throws away the want to freshen up, almost running towards Niall and throwing his arms around Niall's neck. Harry buries his face into the nook of Niall's shoulder, breathing in his scent and trying not to burst into the tears at how badly he had missed this feeling. Niall was holding him so tightly, keeping him close and Harry never wanted him to let go again. 

"Hello there, I'm guessing someone missed me?" Niall says and his voice about floors Harry because god he'd missed that too. Harry only hums in response, keeping his arms wrapped around Niall but he does pull back so that he can take in Niall's face. Niall is wearing a pair of sunglasses and a beanie, his signature look when he was trying to be incognito. Harry had bought him that beanie when they first got together, so it always warmed his heart when he saw Niall wearing it. 

"You were supposed to meet me at the entrance." Harry says, pulling away from Niall completely now and just grabbing his hand. They walk over to where Harry's bags were at, waiting together for his suitcase. 

"I was, but then I realized that I couldn't wait another minute and thirty seconds to see you. So therefore, I'm here in baggage claim with the love of my life waiting for that wonderful yellow suitcase of yours." Niall says, his nose scrunching up at the mention of the suitcase. Niall hated the color but Harry loved it and it was very easy to spot it. 

"You're just jealous that you don't have one." 

"Yes, you caught me. I've always been jealous of your banana yellow suitcase." Niall says, grinning as Harry's suitcase finally shows up. He grabs it off the belt before Harry gets the chance to, pulling out the lever so he can drag it behind them as they headed towards the car. 

"See, doesn't it feel nice to admit the truth?" Harry teases, earning an eye roll from Niall who stops walking and stands in front of Harry. He takes the younger boy by surprise all of a sudden by kissing him softly. Harry giggles when Niall pulls away, shaking his head a little when Niall quirks an eyebrow. 

"What's so funny?" 

"You just kissed me to shut me up and I find it adorable." Harry says, shrugging when Niall rolls his eyes. Eventually they make it to the car Niall had rented, Niall opening the passenger side for Harry to climb in. He shuts the door once Harry's inside before throwing Harry's suitcase into the backseat. 

"So, what's the plan for the day? We've got about an hour before I'm due at the venue for soundcheck. Want to grab something to eat?" Niall asks once he gets into the car. 

"Sure. Anything good in New York?" Harry asks as Niall pulls out of the parking lot. 

"There's a McDonalds somewhere around here." Niall says, more as a joke but suddenly all Harry could think about was an Oreo McFlurry. 

"McDonalds sounds great actually." Harry says, surprising Niall.

"Are you serious? We're in New York and you want McDonalds?" 

"Baby wants a McFlurry." Harry says, shrugging and Niall is once again grinning from ear to ear. What he does next makes Harry's heart swell a little and maybe it made him a little sad too... but Niall reaches over with his free hand and rests it on top of what Harry classified as his baby bump. 

"Well if Baby wants a McFlurry then who am I to disappoint?" Niall asks and it's Harry's turn to smile widely. Harry was the happiest he'd been in two months and it was all because he was finally back with Niall. Niall takes them to the closest McDonalds, getting Harry his McFlurry and sitting across from him as he eats it. Niall is just staring at him, admiring him and Harry found it a bit creepy but it had been two months so he was going to let it slide for now. 

"So, you wanna come to the show tonight? I can hook you up with a backstage pass, front row ticket, a chance to sleep in the same bed as the guitarist." Niall trails off, winking at the end of it which causes Harry to giggle again. He only giggled around Niall, something that Niall absolutely adored about Harry. 

"I think I'm gonna have to pass then, the guitarist is nowhere as cute as the lead singer. That Louis really sets my body on f-" And Niall leans across the table and kisses Harry just to make him shut up yet again. 

"You talk too much about Louis, it's a total boner killer." Niall says, honestly not even worried about Harry's comments. Niall didn't feel threatened by Louis at all, the man had been his best friend since he was sixteen.

"I can't help it, he's the father of my child." 

"Eat your McFlurry." 

"Only if you get me a meet and greet pass so I can finally live my dream and have Lou-"

Niall kisses him again, and Harry doesn't mind one bit. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRY IS SO FLUFFY AND PURE

I CAN'T DO THIS. 

IT'S TOO MUCH

but holla, double update.

dedication goes to NazzaStylan

comment

and

vote 

connie xx