eighty-two: no hesitation

"So I was thinking we could go hit the p-" Harry starts only to be interrupted by Niall giving him a very hard kiss the second they walk through the door to their room. Harry lets out a small squeak, caught off guard but that doesn't stop him from throwing his arms around Niall's neck. They disregard their bags, leaving them at the door as Niall closes it with his foot, too busy kissing Harry to do much else. Harry giggles a little when Niall has him down on the bed within just a few seconds, grinning like a fool as Niall pulls away. 

"Someone's eager." Harry teases, wrapping his legs around Niall's middle before expertly rolling them over so that he was no longer laying underneath his husband. Niall lets out a surprised grunt as Harry didn't often take charge, so it always threw him off when he did. His hands go to Harry's hips, his finger tips just brushing the skin but Harry already felt the familiar jolt of electricity. 

"No one's gonna stop us this time, baby." Niall says, trying to lean up so that he could kiss Harry but the younger pushes him flat against the bed. Niall quirks an eyebrow, once again thrown off by Harry's sudden dominance but he wasn't about to complain. Harry reaches up to slowly start to unbutton his shirt, earning a groan from Niall when he grounds his hips down just slightly. Harry could feel how hard Niall already was underneath him, the feeling almost exhilarating as it had been months since they'd last been this close. 

"Don't be a tease, Dollface." Niall says through gritted teeth, throwing his head back when Harry grinds down on him yet again. Harry's got his shirt off now, tossing it somewhere in the room and he more than likely wouldn't find it again till they left. Niall makes quick work in getting his own shirt off, earning a soft laugh from Harry before the younger starts to go for the button of Niall's jeans. He had to move back a little, pulling Niall's pants down along with his boxers and he feels his mouth start to water at the sight of Niall's erection. 

It had been a long time and Harry honestly just wanted to do one thing. Without even hesitating, Harry ducks his head down and licks at the side of Niall's member, the action earning a noise from Niall that sent all of Harry's blood rushing to one spot. Niall's hands are tangling in Harry's hair, tugging softly as Harry takes Niall into his mouth and goes about as far as he could. Harry does all of the things he knows Niall likes, almost pushing the older over the edge but Niall guides him off his length before that happens. 

Harry lets out a squeak when Niall flips them back over, staring up at Niall with wide lust filled green eyes as the older pulls off his pants. Niall lets out a chuckle when he sees Harry wasn't even wearing any underwear, shaking his head as Harry looks up at him innocently. Niall doesn't say anything about it though, leaning down to place a trail of kisses from Harry's jaw line all the way down to the raised pink line between his hips. Harry squirms a little, feeling self conscious about it all of a sudden.

"So beautiful..." Niall whispers, looking up at Harry before tracing the scar yet again. Harry knew it wasn't a bad thing, it was a reminder of where his baby came from... 

"Now who's the one teasing?" Harry asks, a little breathlessly as Niall rolls off the bed. Harry props himself up on his elbows, watching Niall as he walks towards their suitcases. Niall reaches inside, grabbing the lube and box of condoms. He tosses the box onto the floor after he grabs one and he's back on top of Harry in a matter of seconds. 

"How many do you want me to start with? I know it's been a while..." Niall says, grabbing one of the hotel pillows and putting it underneath Harry's hips to elevate him. 

"Just start with one..." Harry manages to get out, the excitement of what was going to happen in a few more minutes almost a little too much for him. Niall does as Harry says, starting with just one finger but it wasn't long before Harry was begging for another and another after that. He's a blubbering mess, needing to finally feel Niall inside him after months. Niall wastes no time in getting the condom on, needing Harry just as badly as Harry needed him.

Niall slowly eases himself into Harry, half expecting something to happen to interrupt them but in that moment all he could think about was Harry and the sounds he's making underneath him. 

It was enough to drive him crazy as he moves slowly in and out of his husband, loving the way Harry's blunt finger nails are digging into his shoulders. Niall about comes when Harry starts to beg, wanting it faster and Niall wasn't about to let his husband down. 

They don't last long, Harry coming first with a loud shout of Niall's name that finally pushes the older over the edge. Niall continues to fuck into Harry through both their orgasms, collapsing on top of him after he pulls out. 

"God, I fucking love you." Niall pants out, closing his eyes as Harry starts to run his fingers through Niall's sweaty hair. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HA.

IT'S SMUT.

NOT GOOD SMUT, BUT SMUT. 

THAT CONNIE TOOK *looks at watch**proceeds to cry hysterically* TWO HOURS TO WRITE 

I'm sorry that I almost took another month to update this book AND BECAUSE I KEEP DOING THAT I'VE DECIDED TO DO AN UPDATE SCHEDULE THAT HOPEFULLY LASTS LONGER THAN A WEEK...

This book should be updated again on Thursday, if it isn't I give you all permission to kick my ass. I want to finish this, I want to write the spin off. 

So honestly, I think we're looking at eight chapters left for this story. 

but, it could be more. It just depends on my motivation level. 

ALSO, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I DON'T JUST UPDATE THIS STORY TO BEG YOU GUYS TO READ NEW ONES THAT I KEEP POSTING BUT FOR REAL, I HAVE  NEW NARRY MPREG THAT'S GONNA BE LIKE THIS ONE (not entirely of course, I just plan on it being super fluffy on cute cause why the fuck not?) It's called Baby Hungry, this is the description: 

"But just think about how cute it would be, Niall! A little baby with it's little baby fingers and toes... A perfect mix of the two of us... What's so bad about that?"

"I just don't think we're ready."

or the one where Niall and Harry have been married for a while and all Harry wants is a baby.

and this is the cover: 

so yeah.... it would be really chill if you checked it out, but I understand if you don't lol. 

also, anyone interested in participating in a character asks at the end of this book? I liked doing them for Shiver and I wouldn't mind doing one for this book lol. 

anyways, dedication goes to zaddylovesD

 comment

and

vote

connie xx