seventeen: a narry vlog

Harry joins Niall in front of his laptop about an hour later. Harry had decided to take a shower, which Niall had of course joined. Harry didn't mind it one bit, he always loved having Niall close.

"You ready for this?" Niall asks, kissing Harry's cheek when he nods. Niall pulls up his Twitter for the questions they're be answering as Harry thinks about sitting on Niall's lap but he ends up just staying on his own chair. Harry clears his throat when Niall presses the record button, sitting up a little straighter.

"Hello people of the internet, welcome to week fourteen of the Baby Styles vlog journey. These next few weeks are gonna be a bit different mainly due to the fact that I'm in the states with Niall until June. So he's agreed to "guest star" I guess." Harry says, looking over at Niall who does an awkward wave at the camera.

"So first the update on Baby Styles is that everything is perfectly healthy so far. We're officially in the second trimester, no morning sickness! Anyways, Baby has a strong heartbeat and is actually above average in development according to my doctor about two days ago. Baby is about three inches long which is about the size of a pea pod so that's cool. We're getting close to finding out the gender, I'm hoping for a girl personally but Niall here wants a boy." Harry says, earning a smile from Niall who's looking at him and not the camera.

"Baby Jedi." Niall says, earning an eye roll from Harry.

"And that's all I've got on Baby Styles for right now. According to the doc, I might start feeling some kicks and nudges soon, so that's exciting. But yeah... So this vlog is actually going go be a Q and A for Niall and I. Niall posted a tweet about it, so we're just gonna answer those questions..." Harry says, suddenly feeling a little awkward.

"Okay, I guess our first question is from NazzaStylan, excellent name there. Anyways, they want to know what is one thing you love about me the most?" Niall asks, turning his gaze onto Harry who bites down on his bottom lip for a second.

"Your laugh, I just love the sound because it means you're happy which makes me happy. So yeah, your laugh is the thing I love the most about you." Harry says and Niall coos at that before kissing Harry.

"Next question... Which is for me. What is Harry's best feature? Oh man... do I have to pick just one thing?" Niall asks, looking at Harry again who giggles a little.

"I was only allowed one thing, so yes."

"Fine. I guess if I have to pick... it's your eyes. Especially when you're talking about something you really enjoy. Like just now when you were talking about Jedi, your eyes were like stars."

"You're really not going to let this Jedi thing go, are you?"

"Nope, even if we have a girl." Niall says, grinning from ear to ear before clearing his throat and going back to the list of questions.

"Alright, next one... Who proposed first?" Niall asks and they both let out nervous laughs.

"We're actually not engaged, we've just been together for a long time. I'm not a big believer in marriage, if I'm being completely honest here." Harry says, once again biting down on his lip.

"We've talked about getting married before, but we really aren't in any rush either. We're pretty content with our current status, right now." Niall says, reaching down for Harry's hand and giving it a tight squeeze before going on to the next question.

"Alright Harry, answer this honestly. Why are you so cute?" Niall asks, looking directly at Harry who is happy about the change in subject. Harry knew Niall wanted to get married and he was grateful for the most part that Niall hadn't pressured him about the issue too much.