seventy-three: cock blocking at it's finest

Three weeks later, Harry sat in all too familiar hospital room but this time he was holding his baby instead of looking at him on a screen. Niall was sitting next to Harry, babbling away to the baby who was just starting to smile and was far more responsive now than he had his first few weeks of life. Harry was soaking up every second of it as tonight was going to be their first night away from the baby, Zayn having offered to babysit and give Harry and Niall a night to themselves. 

Harry was grateful, needing it more than anything... but he was still gonna miss his little Jedi.

"So, I'm thinking we just swing by Zayn's on our way home. We've already got all of his stuff packed and in the car, so as soon as we're done here... we can get a head start on our evening." Niall says, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, an action that on any normal day would've ensured that they wouldn't be getting a head start but it had been six weeks, Harry would jump Niall's bones at pretty much anything. 

"Okay, yeah, we can do that..." Harry says, swallowing hard and playing with the collar of the shirt. It was hot in the room, or at least to Harry it felt like it was. Luckily for Harry, Doctor Winters walked in at that moment. 

"Alright boys, you've got a green light. Everything is good and healed up... and Niall we've got our results on that test you took a few weeks back if you'd like to hear those." Doctor Winters offers, earning a nod from Niall who reaches out for Noah. 

"So according to your test results, I think it's very unlikely that you'll be able to carry a baby. I know you boys were hoping that was the case and I'm really sorry that it's not good news... but Harry, it's not entirely impossible for you to carry another baby so don't give up hope yet. With that being said, use protection." She says, giving them a reassuring smile and winking before she finally takes her leave. Harry feels his face heat up at that, biting down on his bottom lip so harshly he almost makes his lip bleed. 

They leave not too long after that, Harry holding Niall's free hand as the other one carried Noah's car seat. As promised, they stopped by Zayn's house to drop off Noah but they didn't spend much time there. It had been six weeks, Niall was in no mood for small talk and honestly at that point neither was Harry. Niall tries for hand stuff on the way to the house, but Harry was more clear headed than Niall was to let him do that. They weren't about to make Noah an orphan just because Niall was too distracted. 

By the time they reach the house, Harry is practically jumping out of the car, too impatient to wait for Niall to come around and open the door for him. Niall grabs Harry's hand, dragging him into the house as Harry giggles in anticipation. Niall had made a lot of promises, promises that Harry was more than hoping he'd fulfill. 

The second they're in the house, Niall's lips are on Harry's and the older is pulling at his clothes as if that would help him take them off. Harry giggles a little when Niall grows frustrated at one of the buttons on Harry's shirt, a soft gasp escaping his lips when Niall literally just rips the shirt off. 

"Niall, that was one of my fav-" Harry starts to whine, only to have Niall silence him with a very heated kiss. Another gasp escapes Harry when Niall backs him against a wall, the older fumbling with Harry's pants as Harry tangles his fingers in Niall's hair. Harry whines when Niall pulls away, a frown on the older boy's face.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks.

"Condoms are in the bedroom." 

"We could risk it? Doc did say it's highly unlikely that I would get pregnant again." Harry points out, but Niall shakes his head at that. 

"Knowing our luck, it'll happen and as much as I love Noah, I'm not ready for another baby. So you wait here, I'll be back in three seconds." Niall says, placing a small kiss to the corner of Harry's mouth before leaving Harry half naked in the front living room. Harry lets out a sigh, blowing the hair that had fallen into his eyes out of the way before tapping his fingers against the wall. Harry frowns when there's a knock on the front door and he was half tempted not to even answer it... but what if it was Zayn? What if he needed something for Noah? 

So Harry goes to the door, grabbing one of Niall's pull over hoodies off the couch as he heads over there, pulling it on and silently thanking the fact that it was long enough to cover his boner. There's another knock and Harry rolls his eyes at how impatient this person was, but once he opened the door Harry understood why. 

In front of him stood none other than Maura, two suitcases behind her and Harry's blood runs cold. 

"Hello, Harry dear." She says, smiling brightly and Harry feels sick to his stomach. 

"Uh hi... What... What are you doing here?" Harry asks, stepping aside so that Maura could come inside. Before she got the chance to answer, Niall is coming back down the stairs. 

"Alright Harry, I've got the condom, let's fuck." Niall says before Harry got the chance to warn him of his mother's sudden arrival. Niall catches sight of her though, his face paling. 

"Oh shit... Hi Mum..." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been a week and i'm so sorry.

i don't have a good enough excuse as to why i haven't updated besides the fact that i've been writing for my other story Cute Is What We Aim For constantly.... BUT DON'T FEAR GUYS, I WON'T DO WHAT I'VE DONE WITH MY TWENTY OTHER STORIES AND JUST ABANDON THIS ONE. it's at chapter 73, i'm not gonna just give up on it lol.

dedication goes to Brinunez

comment

and

vote

connie xx