eighty: a knock at the door

"Harry? Who is it?" Niall calls from his place in the living room but Harry doesn't answer him. Instead Harry is staring in complete disbelief, trying to figure out whether or not he was surprised about Keaton being on his mother's front door step. Harry thinks about just slamming the door in his face but he wanted to get the message across that Keaton had no business being here or in his life for that matter. 

"Why are you here?" Harry asks quietly as to not alert Niall. The last thing he wanted was for Niall to come over and start something. 

"I want you back." Keaton says and Harry lets out a laugh that probably echoes through the house. 

"That's not happening, ever. You need to stay away from me, Keaton. I want nothing to do with you and the fact that you followed me all the way to my mother's house is fucking messed up." Harry says, folding his arms over his chest and looking at Keaton in hopes that the other would just catch on fire. Harry's week had been shit, today had been one problem after another, he was in no mood for Keaton's bullshit today. 

"Just give me a chance, Harry. I'll be what you want, I'll be an excellent example to your son, we can be a family, we can be happy... I love you and I'm sorry for how I treated you when we were together the last time, but that's in the past and this is now... I love you, I want you, so let's be together." Keaton says, completely taking Harry by surprise when he pulls him in for a kiss. Harry doesn't kiss him back, standing in complete shock before there was the sound of Niall clearing his throat. Harry takes Keaton's shock to push him off, wiping his mouth with a disgusted look on his face.  

"Sorry to interrupt this... lovely lovely little thing, but I do believe he asked you to leave." Niall says, standing just behind Harry with Noah fast asleep in his arms. Keaton shakes off the shock, glaring at Niall as he refuses to walk away. 

"I'll leave when I want to." Keaton says standing his ground even when Niall moves so he's now in front of Harry. He passes Noah to Harry at that point, standing nearly chest to chest with Keaton. Harry bites down on his bottom lip because this was exactly what he didn't want to happen. 

"I suggest you leave now, Keaton. You're not welcome here and I have no problem calling the cops and having you arrested for harassment. He wants nothing to do with you, I want nothing to do with you." 

"And who are you to say what he wants?" Keaton asks, smirking until Niall hits his left cheek with his balled up fist. Harry gasps, shielding Noah away as he backs up into the house and Keaton lets out a groan. 

"I'm his fucking husband, you bitch." Niall says, shoving Keaton again before he walks into the house, slamming the door shut. Harry gets ready to say something, only nothing comes out. Niall's chest is heaving, a very angry expression on his face still despite the fact that the source of his anger was no longer right in his face. 

"Ni..." Harry starts, but Niall clears his throat and closes the distance between the both of them. He keeps his attention on Noah, moving the blanket so he has a clearer view of the sleeping baby's face. 

"I told you he was just tired." Niall says quietly, acting like the last five or so minutes didn't even happen but Harry didn't care... Noah wasn't crying, he was actually completely content with Harry holding him for the first time that day. Harry walks over to the couch, sitting down on it as he stares down at his baby boy in complete admiration. Niall joins them, throwing an arm around Harry's shoulders as he too looks down at Noah. 

"I think we should look into a restraining order." Niall says after a minute causing Harry to look away from the sleeping baby. 

"Do you think we can actually get one?" 

"I don't see why we wouldn't be able to. You still have those texts, don't you?" Niall asks, earning a nod from Harry who shudders a little. 

"I think him coming to your mother's house was a bit far, so I say as soon as we get back from our honeymoon, we go to the police and get a restraining order. I don't want him anywhere near you or Noah." Niall says, adjusting Noah's beanie absentmindedly. Noah's brow furrows and Harry braces himself with the fact that Noah was about to wake up, more than likely screaming at the top of his lungs because Harry was holding him and not Niall. 

But he doesn't wake up, Harry letting out a sigh of relief. 

"I didn't want to kiss him." Harry says, earning a small snort from Niall. 

"I know you didn't, but that still doesn't make it okay for him to do that. I really hope I broke his nose, but I'm pretty sure I only hit his cheek." Niall grumbles, his eyes a darker blue than Harry was used to. Niall didn't get angry often and Harry hated the fact that it was such a turn on for him. 

"I love you..." 

"Yeah? Well I love you too, Dollface." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK ME IT'S BEEN LIKE 20 DAYS WHICH IS ONE DAY SHORT OF THREE WEEKS AND I'M SO SORRY CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH EXCUSE EXCEPT THAT I FORGOT AND UGH

so yeah.

i hope you can forgive me and I honestly think this book has like ten chapters left cause i'm running out of momentum lol.

dedication goes to tinag929

comment

and

vote

connie xx