fifteen: sleepy baby

"You really should've stayed at the hotel, you look absolutely exhausted." Niall says, helping Harry out of the car later that night. Harry is so tired that all he can do is hum in response, resting his head on Niall's shoulder. Niall gives him a fond smile before reaching into the car to grab Harry's suitcase. Niall wraps his free arm around Harry's waist and together they walk into the hotel that Niall was staying at for the time being. The band had just finished up with promotion for their tour last week and it was only a matter of time before they were on the road.

Harry is practically asleep by the time they reach Niall's room, falling onto the bed the second they walk through the door.

"Do you want some pajamas or are you planning on sleeping in your jeans?" Niall asks after shutting the door, earning nothing more than a hum from Harry yet again.

"Well I gotta shower, so I'm gonna let you sleep for right now. I'll help you change when I get back." Niall says, this time getting a whine from Harry who attempts to sit up on the bed.

"I wanna shower with you..." Harry mumbles, unable to even keep his eyes open.

"Babe, you're practically asleep as it is. I don't trust you in a shower, you might fall and my reflexes aren't as fast as you think they are. I won't be able to catch you." Niall says, earning yet another whine from Harry who holds his arms out towards Niall.

"Don't leave me." Harry pouts, tears starting to form. Harry wasn't sure if it was the fact he was running on only three hours of sleep or if it was the extra hormones, but he was so fucking emotional.

"H, I smell awful. I need a show- shit baby, don't cry." Niall says, not even hesitating in pulling Harry into his arms when he realizes Harry's crying. Harry clings onto Niall's shirt, burying his face into Niall's chest as he breathes in his comforting scent and he's almost instantly calmed.

"You alright?" Niall asks after a moment passes, rubbing Harry's back as the younger of the two simply just sniffles.

"Miss you so much. Don't want you to go anywhere without me. Love you too much. " Harry whispers, earning a chuckle from Niall.

"I forgot how clingy you get when you're tired." Niall says and maybe Harry was offended by that but truth be told he was in fact too tired to really argue.

"Shut up. You're clingy when I'm tired." Harry mumbles out, earning another laugh from his boyfriend who lays them both down. Niall decides that they'll both just shower in the morning, not wanting to make Harry cry and honestly not feeling all that bothered to climb into the shower now.

"You also make little sense." Niall points out and Harry's back to only humming in response.

"Can I at least change? I really don't like sleeping in jeans." Niall says after about two minutes of complete silence, earning a groan from Harry who felt like he'd just fallen asleep.

"I hate you." Harry says, letting go of Niall's shirt and pushing the older boy away.

"Hey now, just a minute ago you were telling me you loved me. Pick a side, Styles." Niall teases, rolling out of the bed and walking over to where he kept his pajamas. He grabs Harry one of his t-shirts, knowing that the younger boy quite enjoyed sleeping in his clothes, as well as a pair of pajama bottoms.

"Your bed is cold." Harry whines, rolling onto his back in a dramatic fashion that once again just earned him a chuckle and a fond look from his boyfriend. Niall would never get tired of a sleepy Harry. Hell, he'd never get tired of Harry period.

"Give me a minute, Dollface." Niall says, pulling off his shirt and tossing it into one of the corners of the room. He doesn't bother to put on another one, deciding to just wear his bottoms as Harry was a space heater and would keep him warm. Niall eventually makes it back over to the bed, pulling at Harry's arms to make him sit up which only resulted in a pout from the younger boy.

"I'm tired, Niall. I don't care if I'm not in my jammies." Harry whines and Niall can't help but wonder if their kid was ever going to be like this. He could just picture a little boy with his blue eyes and Harry's little nose pouting at him as Niall tries to get him ready for bed.

"You'll thank me in the morning, H. Now arms up." Niall says, grabbing the bottom of Harry's shirt and pulling it over his head. Harry isn't much help as Niall gets him ready for bed, whining for most of it until finally Niall just gives up and accepts the fact that all Harry was gonna sleep in was his boxers and one of Niall's shirts. Niall lets out a sigh before finally laying back down, letting Harry fall down on his chest with a content sigh.

"I missed this." Harry whispers, breaking the silence that had fallen over them for just a moment.

"I missed you." Niall whispers back and Harry hums in response as he closes his eyes yet again. He falls asleep in a matter of minutes, leaving Niall wide awake on his own for a while with thoughts of what the next few months were going to bring running through his mind.

And he couldn't help but feel a little terrified.

--------------------------------------------------------

And there's chapter fifteen.

Sleepy Harry will always be my fave. Q

There is honestly so much fluff and I can't deal with it. I used to hate writing fluff, I found it so annoying and just useless but lately it's all I wanna write haha.

This story really is just mainly fluff with like the occasional dramatic event but no one is gonna die and if any of you have read my other books you know that's like an accomplishment for me cause almost every one of my books involve a character death, I kid you not haha. 

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx