Decisions

Louis POV

Hearing Niall say those words were all the confirmation I needed. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. There was no denying the chemistry between us, and after that kiss. I mean like wow, I wanted to take him then and there. I didn't though because he said before he was only curious, but now. Now he's saying he knows what he wants, he's saying he wants me!

"You really want me babe?" I asked blushing.

I had to ask again, I had to make sure that I heard him right. That he wanted me. I don't know if he meant it as in to be with me or to just be with me physically. But I needed to hear it again.

"Of course I want you Lou. All I've ever wanted is you; from the night of Truth or Dare I knew it. I was just worried that it would be a faze. Turns out its not," he smirked at the last four words. "I don't know what it is that you want, but I know I want you Lou, I want to be with you, I want to touch you and hold you. I want to be able to call you mine!"

Niall little speech hit me straight in the heart. Everything he just said I wanted to, but could I tell him. Would the other boys be ok with it? I mean they all know I'm Gay but would they approve of me 'turning' innocent little Niall.

"Ni I want all of them things to. I didn't know how to tell you before as you said you were confused about your sexuality and I didn't want to influence your discussions. I really do like you Niall and id love for us to do something about this situation of ours."

"How about this?" Niall said before placing his lips to mine again.

Time came to a halt as our lips moved together as one, his lips passionately pushed against mine in a hungry massage, tongues swirled, blushes grew and pants tightened.

"Erm Lou." Niall pulled away looking to the bulge in my trousers.

"Yeah sorry, it does that." I winked timidly at a grinning Niall.

This was a completely different Niall I was seeing today. Usually he would be the shy and awkward one yet here I am apologising for him making me hard. It's not my fault Niall kissed me it was his and he was to blame for the now throbbing erection in my pants.

I was not expecting the next thing that happened.

Niall got up from the sofa and took my now sweat hand in his rather dry one. Our fingers laced together as I let him lead me to the land of the unknown. I mean I had no idea where he was taking me right now, but with the way I was feeling he could take me to Tim-buck-to and I wouldn't care as long as we were together.

I followed Niall, hand in hand as he led me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I had one of the bigger rooms as I bagsied it first. Once inside he dropped his grip on my hand leaving me wanting to grab it back as quickly as possible, then turned and locked my door. He spun around facing me, a cheeky grin pressed across his face and an unfamiliar twinkle sparkled in his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked curiously

"About all the dirty things I could do to you right now." his smirk grew wider as he stepped closer.

My heart was beating in my chest at a hundred miles per hour, I was sure he could hear it from where he was standing. My hands were still sweaty and my legs trembled. None of this was through fear, it was rather through excitement. Ok maybe a little fear.

This is Niall. Sweet, innocent, lovable Niall. Could I sleep with him? Take his anal virginity and make him mine forever. I knew I wanted to; oh I wanted to so bad. And by the sounds of it he had some plans for me to.

"Ni are you sure you want to do this?" I asked as he wrapped his hands under my shirt and lifted it above my head.

I allowed him to remove my shirt, leaving me standing in just my skinny red jeans, his hands travelled down my bare torso as his nails tickled my skin leaving Goosebumps on every inch of my body. I placed my own hands around his neck and pulled him closer so our lips touched once again. As our lips moved in sync together the kiss became possessively more aggressive. My fingers tangled in his blonde locks and I felt him moan into my mouth. By this point I was rock hard and extremely turned on. I pulled Niall with me as I walked backwards until we both fell on the bed beneath us. Niall was now straddling me, one leg either side of mine. I reached up and grabbed his top throwing it to the floor where mine laid.