Liam

I woke up in the morning fresh and in a wicked mood. Today was our first full day in our new house. All the other boys were still sleeping. Moving had tired us all out. But me being used to the early mornings because of having to open the Gym every morning here I was at 6am wondering around the new house like a little lost puppy.

I decided on making some breakfast. So I headed into the amazingly huge kitchen to cook something up, but then realised we hadn't been shopping yet so there was no food in the kitchen yet. I let out a sigh. This was on our to do list today. We all had days off today to settle into our new house so it would be the perfect opportunity to all go shopping together and get the food in.

Knowing I couldn't eat anything, I decided on a glass of water. I would entertain myself for a couple hours until the boys woke up. Hopefully they wouldn't sleep in too late.

And sure as I was after a couple hours of watching some terrible morning TV I was joined by Harry and Louis. They had gotten up within minutes of each other and joined me on the sofa. I told them about my idea of getting everyone together to go food shopping and they were all for it. It fact Louis wanted to go like right now.

"Can't we just wake them up?" Louis questioned

"Lou it's like 8:30 in the morning." I told him

"He's right Louis. We should wait before we wake them up, at least an hour." Harry added.

"But I'm hungry now." Louis pouted

I did understand what he was saying. None of us has eaten dinner last night as we were too tired. We'd had the Subway and fish and chips but that barely touched the sides with any of us. We were 5 growing lads after all. My stomach let out an almighty rumble.

"See man you're hungry." Louis spoke the obvious

"I am actually, really hungry," I admitted. "Ok, let's wake them up!"

Louis must have jumped up from his seated position and sprinted up the stairs with Harry and I right behind him. We came to Niall's room first.

Pushing the door open revealing a sprawled out Niall on top of his duvet in nothing but a pair of boxers. His back was rather pretty, if you could call a back pretty! But that bum too. Oh my god, I just wanted to grab it and give it a good squeeze.

"Go on then." Harry pushed Louis toward a sleeping Niall.

"Why me?" he protested

"Cause this was your idea!" Harry chuckled in reply.

Louis gave Harry a scolding look but continued on toward Niall's bed. He tip toed quietly, which I had no idea why if our objective was to wake Niall. Harry and I stood back in amusement wondering how Louis would wake Niall.

Within seconds of reaching Niall's bed Louis turned and looked back at Harry and I with a smirk across his already beautiful features. He jumped on to Niall's bed and began jumping over the top of his singing some random song he'd made up in his head.

Niall let out a groan as his eyes peeked open to find the overly energetic lad bouncing around above him.

"Dude what are you doing?" Niall questioned in a very sexy morning voice.

"It's morning man, we need to go food shopping!" Louis shouted

Niall was sitting and in an upright position as soon as the word food was mentioned. It was starting to become pretty obvious that Niall loved food. Harry was standing behind me just laughing to himself as if he already knew the answer to my thoughts.

"There's no food in the house?" Niall questioned

"None!" Louis replied

Niall let out and almighty gasp of disbelief causing Harry, Louis and I to burst into a fit of laughter. He really was obsessed with food. But we had another mission. We had to wake Zayn!