Saturday

Saturday soon rolled around. All the boys had been pretty busy with their jobs and packing to move into their new house on Monday.

Niall had phoned the relater and told them he would defiantly have the house for himself and his friends. He knew it was jumping to conclusions a little but there was no way he was going to let someone else get that house. It was perfect for them. Seeing as Niall had already met Liam and Harry he kind of just guessed Louis and Zayn would be just as nice.

As Niall had some money saved up from his job as a private music teacher he put down a deposit on the house and decided to collect from the boy when they met up.

Harry had to work the morning shift at the Bakery but that didn't matter as every bit of money would be helping him when he moved into the new place. Liam also had to work at the Gym today but seeing as he was still sleeping there it wasn't any different to any other day. He'd close up at the usual time of 5pm and then he'd have enough time to get ready to meet the boys at the bar later.

Louis and Zayn didn't have work or anything to do in the afternoon of Saturday so they decided to meet up and hang out before they met the others. They had become quiet close over the short amount of time they'd known each other. They'd been to the Gym a couple times, even been out for dinner together one night.

"So Lou apart from Liam have you met either Harry or Niall?" Zayn asked as they sat across from each other in the bar they would be meeting the others in.

 It was only 5pm and the others wouldn't be here for another few hours but as they had nothing to do they decided to meet a little early and have a couple of drinks.

"You know what I haven't. I know Harry works in a bakery from what Liam has said but I haven't met him or Niall. They sound like good guys though." Louis replied

"Only because you have a cyber crush on Harry." Zayn teased

"Can you blame me? He sounds gorgeous!" Louis smirked

Louis never was one to shy away from his feelings; he always spoke what was on his mind. I guess that's why he would get himself into trouble sometimes. He and Zayn sat and talked amongst themselves for a few hours, drinking and chatting. Occasionally playing the odd game of pool.  

Soon enough 7pm rolled around and the other boys would be arriving to meet up with everyone. As Louis and Zayn were already at the bar and a little tipsy from drinking for a couple hours they brought the other boys a pint each and carried them to a table, waiting for their arrival.

Liam was the first to arrive, dressed in casual attire acceptable for a bar. He obviously recognised Louis and Zayn so he took a seat next to them.

"Alright boys." he greeted them both with a firm hand shake

You may not think it because Liam works at the Gym but Louis is actually bigger in muscle tone then Liam.

"Hello." Zayn greeted

"Liam." Louis nodded

For about 5-10 minutes they all sat and spoke amongst themselves awaiting Niall and Harry's arrival. Liam knew both Niall and Harry but Zayn and Louis had never met them.

"So Li. What are they like? I mean you've met them, we haven't." Zayn asked curiously.

"Well Niall's a cool guy, laid back. Loves his food and his cute. Harry is young but tall and has a wicked personality. Like you found out the other day I walked in on him dancing in the middle of the shop." Liam laughed at the last bit.

"Harry sounds so hot!" Louis stated.

"I think you'll like him." Liam tells them both.

You know the old saying speak of the devil and he shall appear. That's what happened next. In walked Harry wearing black skinny jeans and a button up shirt with the top 3 buttons undone. Liam pointed to Harry and gestured for him to join them. Zayn waved a hello as Louis' mouth gaped open in awe. He really thought Harry looked gorgeous!

"Erm, hi guys." Harry greeted taking a seat next to Liam

"I'm Louis, nice to meet you." Louis quickly spoke up to introduce himself to Harry

"Oh you're the one who's been flirting with me over IM. It's nice to finally put a face to the name." Harry gave Louis a cheeky wink and shook his hand.

"I'm Zayn." Harry shook his hand also.

"This for me?" Harry asked gesturing to the beer on the table.

"Yeah and for you Li." Louis spoke up pushing the two beers toward the boys.

As they all sat in silence swigging at their Beers Niall walked in and joined them. With no hesitation or introduction he walked up took the full Beer from the table and gulped it down in one. The other boys just stared on in disbelief that such a petite guy could down a beer that quickly.

"Well that was an entrance!" Zayn announced with a chuckle

"What can I say? I like to arrive in style!" Niall smirked

"Another drink anyone?" Harry asked finishing his own beer.

"Please."

"I'd love one."

"One more."

"Do you have to ask?" Niall smirked again

Harry left the other boys at the table to converse while he ordered 5 more pints for them all. After paying the bartender and receiving the beers he returned to the table.

"So Harry how do you get your curls like that? Do you do anything specific or are they naturally curly?" Zayn asked cheekily

He and Louis had had a fair bit to drink in the few hours they had been at the bar so they were both a bit tipsy by now.

"Yeah Haz, what's your secret?" Louis added

"No secret," Harry chuckled. "It's all natural."

As the night went on they all laughed and joked. Shared embarrassing stories like a group of school girls. But as the drinks flowed they all got more and more wasted. Louis and Zayn ahead of the other three as they'd been drinking a few hours prior.

They were all surprised that amazingly enough they got on brilliantly. For 5 guys who didn't know each other and had met as a group today they got along like long lost friends who were finally reunited.

"So I guess everyone's happy with us all being roommates?" Harry asked everyone as he was the most sober

"Yeah buddy." Niall shouted

"Yeah man." Zayn slurred, his drink obviously getting the better of him

"I'm defiantly on this," Liam perked up "Lou. Louis. What about you?" he called to Louis who was dancing drunkenly on a table a few seats over.

"What?" Louis shouted back

"You happy with moving in with us?" Harry shouted at him

Louis jumped down from the table and ran over to the boys. He threw himself into Harry's lap and kissed his forehead.

"Of course I will live with you my sweet cheeks." he chirped

"God you stink of alcohol" Harry turned up his nose.

"Love you too." Louis sulked

Louis soon got off Harry's lap and returned to his seat. They only had one more drink each before setting off in their own directions home. They had all decided that they were happy to move in Monday and they would all meet at the house with their stuff.

 ---

Hi guys me again hehe. So i was just wondering if you guys could comment and vote let me know what your thinking so far pleasseeeee. Love you all x mwah x