Zayn

The date went as expected; in fact it was better than expected. Liam loved the whole aquarium and then we had fish and chips that were delicious. Then after that when we were at the hotel. My god that is defiantly a night I won't be forgetting in a hurry. Things are good between Harry and Niall too. They are officially a couple, which is great. They're so good together.

The other day Liam came up with a plan that we all take some time off work to go on a holiday, which I thought was a brilliant idea so that's exactly what we did. Everyone booked time off work for this weekend and we plan on going on a little caravan holiday just to get away from it all.

"Z what are you in such a day dream about?" Niall's voice snapped me out my thoughts

"Oh erm sorry. Was just thinking about the holiday this weekend." I smiled snapping out my imagination.

"Yeah I keep doing that too and Harry tells me off." Niall laughed as he bite into a slice of toast

I liked that Niall was so carefree like me. I don't show it that often but I like to let my hair down once in a while and I am really looking forward to this holiday. At least now I have Niall to be excited with, only another day and we'll be off.

"Why's he tell you off?" I asked

"Says I'm too excitable." he laughed again.

He really is so carefree. I left Niall to finish his toast as I made my way upstairs to pack mine and Liam's stuff. Usually this would be the kind of thing Liam does but as I'm not working today and Liam is the packing has been left for me to do. The same with Niall, Harry had to go work so Niall is packing their stuff.

I walked into my room, which has more recently become mine and Liam's room and pulled out a couple of suitcases from the top of the wardrobe. I set them both down on the bed and then returned to the wardrobe and began pulling out random pieces of clothing. It didn't really matter what clothes went in where as long as we had everything.

Once id packed the suitcases I double checked I had everything twice. A few pairs of boxers, some shorts and trousers, a few shirts each. Next I entered the bathroom and packed our toothbrushes and bathroom essentials into a small shower bag. I left that in the bathroom though as we'd need the stuff in the morning.

"ZAYYYNNN." I heard Niall's thick Irish accent echo through the house.

"WHAT NI?" I shouted back

"I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Trust him to need help packing a couple of suitcases. I left the bathroom and walked down the hall toward his room. When I looked inside I couldn't see anyone so I made my way further down the hall to Harry's room. I peered inside only to see two large trainer feet sticking out underneath some boxes.

"Ni what are you doing?" I laughed

"Stop laughing and help me up." he cried

I tried to contain my laughter as stepped over to where Niall was laying underneath the boxes. I lifted them off one by one until he was able to get up. He stood and brushed himself down before thanking me.

"How did you end up under all those boxes anyway?" I asked curious

"Well I was trying to get things we might need for the trip and they just kind of fell on me." he pouted.

"Well now you're safe I'll leave you to pack. Don't forget anything; I'll be downstairs if you need me."

I left Niall to continue packing his and Harry's suitcases as I headed downstairs into the garden. It's not often any of us spend time out here but the days quiet nice so I thought why not. I pulled out one of the deck chairs and sat down in the quiet of the yard. It's nice to have such a big garden and it always did puzzle me as to why we never spent much time out here, I guess we all sort of forgot it was here really.

I sat outside for a good half an hour before it started to get a bit nippy; I decide it would be best to go back inside. When I had closed the door behind me Niall was sitting happily at the kitchen table munching away on some sort of food.

"What ya eating?"

"Sandwich." he answered happily as he took another bite.

"Oh cool." I replied knowing he wasn't going to share.

I looked at the clock on the wall to check the time to see Liam would be home soon and so would Harry. I walked to the other side of the kitchen a flipped on the kettle. While I waited for it to boil I pulled out a few mugs and placed Teabags and sugar inside them.

"You want a cuppa Ni?" I asked and he nodded.

I pulled out another mug and added the ingredients needed. Once the kettle boiled I poured in the hot water and left it while I retrieved the milk from the fridge. I stirred each mug adding milk as I went. When id added milk to each up placed the carton back in the fridge. Just as I set Niall's mug in front of him the front door swung open revealing my very tired looking boyfriend.

"You ok Li?" I asked sympathetically

"Yeah long day." he answered

"Aw come sit down, I made you a cuppa."