Liam

Man I was going to suffer today, the moment I opened my eyes the slightest bit of light burnt, I didn't want to move from my bed. This hangover was worse than last time. I rolled carefully to my side remembering Harry had come to bed with me last night, but I found no one there. He'd left early again!

I don't understand why he did that. Was he that regretful in the mornings that he didn't want to wake up to me. No that can't be it. We've been together sober a couple of times so he can't regret it if he keeps doing it. But why does he always sneak out before I wake up. I must admit it would be nice to snuggle with him on days like this. Days when I feel like I'm going to die from the over accumulation of alcohol. I guess that's not what he wants though.

I reached into my bedside table without looking; I rummaged around for a couple seconds before finding what I was looking for. My sun glasses. Yes I know I am inside and I know it's not exactly sunny but you will be surprised how much sun glasses help when you're hung over and your eyes hurt.

I sat up slowly in bed and threw my legs off the side. I had on some sweats I must have pulled on last night so I decided to stay in them, not wanting to make any more movements if I didn't have to. With my sun glasses in place and my sweats giving me the warmth I needed I carefully made my way downstairs.

Halfway down I could hear the sound of the TV playing in the living room, I don't know who was up or what they were watching but they defiantly had good ideas. I followed the sound of the TV and entered the living room.

"Morning." I groaned using my voice for the first time this morning.

I don't know what it was but my heart kinda stopped in my chest for a second when I saw who was sitting on the sofa looking all cosy. It was Louis and Harry. My Harry. Ok so he wasn't mine but these past few days I've been thinking a lot more about what I and he could be. Neither of us had been sleeping with anyone else whilst we'd been sleeping together as far as I knew. I knew I wasn't and in all honesty I hoped he wasn't either.

"Morning Lili, wanna join?" Harry gave me a sweet smile and lifted the blanket next to him.

Ok so maybe I was over thinking things when it came to Harry. He wouldn't offer me to slide in next to him if he regretted sleeping with me, would he? I tried to block the random thoughts out my head and slid in next to Harry. He lifted his arm so I could snuggle close enough so I wouldn't fall off the sofa.

"What's with the glasses Li?" Louis asked

"The light hurts." I answered simple stating facts.

Both boys let out a little chuckle each at my randomness. I don't know why they didn't think of the glasses thing, especially Louis. He was usually on the ball with this kind of stuff.

"How long you guys been up?" I asked curious

"Not long, I got up to get water and found Louis on the kitchen floor so I brought him to the sofa and we put on a film." Harry explained.

Oh so that's why Harry wasn't in bed when I got up. He was looking after Louis. I was still a little jealous. I mean Harry and Louis have always been close, but maybe they were just good friends. It's not like Louis' laying here in Harry's arms. They were top and tailing even when I came down.

"I wondered why you weren't in bed when I woke up." I whispered to Harry so Louis wouldn't hear.

"Yeah sorry babe, I was going to come back with water for both of us, but Louis needed my help. At least we can cuddle now though." Harry gave me another sweet smile and gave my hand a squeeze under the blanket.

It felt nice to be openly snuggling with Harry, but then again after last night's antics I thing we were all pretty aware of the things going on between a few of us. Well Zayn vanished but that's another story.

The entire night I spent cosying up with Harry and it was pretty obvious to everyone we were flirting with each other. I also noticed Louis and Niall making out a lot; I don't know what it is with them two but my god they would make the cutest couple. I'm thinking I may try and set them up. Maybe Harry will help me. I'll talk to him later.

Louis, Harry and I sat for a while longer, just talking about last night, wondering where Zayn got to and how we were going to get over this stupid hangover we all had. I was quiet surprised that Niall wasn't up yet. Normally he would be eating the entire kitchen by now.

My stomach rumbled loudly causing a giggle from Harry. His laugh was so cute I couldn't help but smile and snuggle into him further. I'm starting to worry about this effect he's having on me. I don't know what to think about these feelings I'm having. I told Harry a while back I didn't want anything serious. But now I'm not quite sure what I want.

"Someone hungry?" Harry smirked

"My body needs food!" I answered

"Ditto." Louis added.

The loud echo of a door slamming caused all three of us to wince in pain. I didn't know someone went out. Who was it? Did Zayn stay out last night and was only just getting home?

"Did somebody say food?" Niall smirked entering the living room.