A Moment To Remember

Niall POV

The house had been pretty empty all afternoon. Harry and Liam had gone out somewhere and from what I heard Louis saying on the phone Zayn was with Josh again. I don't know what it was with them two. I mean I kinda guessed something was going on between Harry and Liam after the things they were getting up to at the club, but that didn't bother me at all. I mean why would that bother me they were now two of my best friends, I was happy for them.

I had spent most of the day lazing around and I even did a bit of cleaning when I got bored. But I was now sat on the sofa watching football. I wasn't too fond of football but Louis was moaning he wanted to watch it, and truthfully I would do pretty much anything for that kid.

I don't know what it is about him, whether it was those crystal blue eyes, that sandy brown hair or the cheeky grin he gets on his face when he's about to do something mischievous. There was just something about him that drew me in and made me never want to leave.

I sat casually on the sofa with my legs propped up on the cushion next to me; Louis was in the kitchen getting some snacks. I don't know where he wanted to sit but I was comfortable and didn't plan on moving.

"Ni do you want a Pepsi?" Louis called out

"Please mate." I shouted back

Louis entered the living room with snacks and drinks in hand. His hair swept perfectly into a quiff, his bright eyes shining as the light from the window closed in on him. He truly was beautiful; I don't know how someone like him isn't a model or something.

"Move your feet." Louis ordered expecting me to move.

"No." I laughed disobeying

Louis didn't take this very well and threw my feet on the floor; I let out a huff and sigh. He sat in the space he made by throwing my feet on the floor, once he was sat down I lifted my feet back up and placed them on his lap.

"Comfy?"

"Yes thanks." I replied cheekily.

Louis let out a throaty chuckle and grabbed the cans of Pepsi from the table, he handed one to me along with a bag of Crisps and a pack of chocolate, my boy knew me too well. Well I hoped one day I could call him that. The football game to me really isn't that interesting, but I sat through it because I wanted an excuse to hang out with Louis some more.

For the 90 minutes the game was on for Louis and I sat, cheered, yelled and screamed for the team Louis was supporting to win. If they got fouled we'd yell, if they scored we'd scream in excitement. I was surprised as to how into the game I actually got. By the end of the game my throat was real scratchy and I needed a drink. I flung my legs off Louis' lap and made my way into the kitchen. I grabbed us both another Pepsi each from the fridge and re-entered the living room.

This time round Louis was the one spread out on the sofa with his legs up looking all comfortable. I stood in the doorway for a second debating on how to deal with this situation. I could go in and lift his legs like he did to me, I could take a seat on the floor or I could run in there jump on him and find a comfy spot in his arms. I liked the last option best.

 With the Pepsi's firmly locked in my hands I took a running start and leapt onto Louis lap, he let out a pained shriek that sounded rather to girly to come from him, his legs lifted and his arms wrapped around me as he tried to curl up in pain. I knew I wasn't that heavy but I did jump on him pretty hard. I let out a soft giggle before placing a small kiss on his forehead.

"Sorry Lou, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted cuddles."

"And you couldn't just casually walk over to the sofa and take a seat like a normal person." Louis half scolded me.

"Nope." I replied popping the P and smiling widely.

"Well you hurt me." he sulked

"Where does it hurt?" I asked him with a plan in mind

Louis pointed to a spot on his thigh were I jumped and landed quiet hard. As his finger lingered in the spot he was pointing at I shuffled off his legs and placed a soft kiss on his leg.

"Better?"

"A little," he grinned back looking very cheeky, I knew what he was thinking. "It hurts here as well though." he said pointing at his other leg

I leant down once again and placed a kiss to his other thigh where he was pointing. I asked if he was better again and he said it still hurt and pointed further up his leg. This continued until my kisses were being laid pretty close to his groin area.

"I didn't jump on you there Louis." I smirked at his little game he was playing.

"I know but he's feeling left out." Louis smirked back referring to his penis as a 'he'

I couldn't help but laugh at what Louis had just said. As much as I found it funny though my mind and body were both telling me the same thing. DO IT! Kiss him there. He basically said he wants me to, so why not?

After I finished laughing I looked deeply into Louis' eyes to see if his expression had changed at all, it hadn't. He still had on his mischievous smirk that I loved so much. I kept eye contact as I leant my head back down, except this time I was slow and took my time. I didn't want this to be something quick, I wanted him to remember it; I wanted him to remember my lips touching his special place with only a layer of clothing separating my mouth and his dick!

As my head got closer and closer Louis' eyes got wider, he obviously did not expect me to do this and I liked it that way. It was fun to be spontaneous. When I finally placed my lips on Louis he tensed up beneath me, I could swear that he was hard beneath my lips but I daren't say anything, I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Better now?" I grinned from ear to ear proud of myself.

"Erm, yeah." Louis blushed a deep shade of red.

I was in fact even more proud now that I had made Louis, as in Louis Tomlinson blush. It's not often someone can do that and yet here he is as red as a tomato.

"Ni, Niall. Why did you do that?" Louis stuttered

"Because you told me to." I answered truthfully.

"So if I told you to kiss me then you would?"

What kind of question is that? Of course I would kiss him, who wouldn't? He is gorgeous. Wait Hang on; is he saying he wants to kiss me?

"Yeah course." I smirked, surprised at my own confidence lately

"Then Kiss me!"

I didn't hesitate one bit; I leant over from my sitting position on the bottom of Louis' legs and placed my lips to his firmly. I was laid on top of him as my body rested on my elbows next to his head, his hands gripping my bum tightly. Our kiss was soft and lust filled, like we'd both been waiting forever to do it. Well I know I had but I don't know about him!

For a brief moment we fought for dominance but soon I gave in letting the older boy take control of the situation, I felt him swipe his tongue along my bottom lip, I gained him access as he tasted the entirety of my mouth, he tasted so good. Like Tea, I like Tea! I could feel Louis' hands travelling into the back of my trousers and I didn't bother to pull away, I've been waiting for this for so long that I want about to ruin a perfectly good moment just because he was going to touch my bare bum! After minutes of kissing we had to pull back to catch a breath. I looked down at Louis with lust and passion in my eyes, this guy was truly gorgeous and I wanted more of him, I wanted all of him!

"Lou?"

"Yes Niall?"

"Why did you want me to kiss you?"

"I've been wanting it for ages, I just didn't think you was ready for something like that as you said you was only curious." he explained

I nodded my head understanding what he was saying to me. So Louis has wanted to make out with me for ages, he should have just said something. I would have happily obliged.

"I'm not curious anymore. In fact I'm pretty sure what I want!" I told him confidently

"And what's that Nialler?" he asked biting down on his bottom Lip

"You!"