Liam

After Zayn met me at work last week I felt it was only fair that I met him from work. I was only doing half a shift today so when my colleague arrived I grabbed my stuff and headed out the office and left the Gym. I made my way down the street toward the school with my head filling of thoughts of Zayn. Just like Harry and I me and Zayn had been keeping our little make out sessions a secret. None of the other boys knew about Zayn liking guys so that was the main reason, but after everything that happened between Louis and Niall we both wanted to make sure this is what we wanted before coming out to the others.

After a cold 10 minute walk I found myself standing outside the school as the students filled out onto the streets. I took a deep breath and walked next to them in the opposite direction. They were leaving the school and I am going into it. I walked passed a few more students and headed toward the English department where Zayn works. When I reached his class room I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Li what are you doing here?" he snapped his head up from the desk looking at me in shock.

"Thought I'd surprise you." I smiled and walked toward where he was sitting at his desk.

When I reached the desk I sat down on the edge and leaned down placing a quick kiss on Zayn's lips. It's all I've been thinking about all day, the soft touch of his lips on mine, the tickly feeling of his tash against my upper lip.

"Hello to you to," he smiled up at me and I just smiled back. "I've got a few papers to grade and then we can go."

I sat down and watched as Zayn read over the papers he had in front of him and graded them accordingly. I think I watched him for the whole 20 minutes we were sat there because when I finally snapped out of my daze Zayn was standing in front of me looking rather confused.

"Hello earth to Liam!"

"Sorry dude was in a world of my own," I laughed and got up. "You ready?"

"Yeah lets go." he replied laughing at me.

Zayn lifted his bag and rested it over his shoulder as I took his free hand in mine. It was warm and soft; I linked his fingers between mine as we walked out the classroom into the empty hallways. It is nice to be able to hold his hand in public, the boys may not know that were kind of seeing each other but that doesn't mean other people can't know. We exited the school and made our way home in the cool air.

When we reached the house we released each other's hands and stepped inside. I couldn't hear anything when we got inside the house but I'm sure Harry and Niall would be somewhere inside doing god knows what. I'd noticed they'd become quiet close since Louis left it's kind of cute really. With Harry's focus on Niall if me and Zayn did decide to come out then I wouldn't have to worry about a jealous ex.

"Where are the boys?" Zayn asked and I shrugged

"Probably upstairs or something. Do you want a cuppa?"

"Ohh yes please."

I left Zayn to put his things away as I made my way into the kitchen to make myself and him a hot drink to warm us up. I had to wait for the kettle to boil but once that was done I made us both cups of Tea and carried them through to the living room. When I entered Zayn was sitting on one sofa holding his finger up to his lip. I looked at him confused until he pointed to two sleeping bodies on the sofa.

I placed my hand over my heart and silently awed at them both. They honestly look so cute wrapped up in each other's bodies like that. Harry has his arm wrapped around Niall's smaller body and Niall has his legs tucked between Harry's longer ones.

"They're so lazy." Zayn laughed and I chuckled.

I handed Zayn his Tea and took a seat on the sofa next to him. Zayn picked up the remote and flicked on the TV switching it to a better channel as the boys had obviously been watching cartoons. He put Top Gear on and I sat back rest my free arm over the back of the sofa. Zayn leant back to resting his head against my arm. We both sat happily watching TV and drinking our Tea's as the boy's snores filled the background.

Zayn and I both laughed at the two cute boys before turning our attention back to the TV. Top Gear is so funny sometimes with the weird things they make and the random things they say.

"Hey Zayn, what do you think this is?" I asked pointing between us

"I erm. I'm not sure." he answered looking me straight in the eye.

"Well what do you want this to be?" I asked hoping for the same answer I would give.

"I want what you want."

Ok Zayn this doesn't help. You're supposed to say I like you Liam and I want us to be together. Then I say then be with me and we kiss and make our relationship official. You're not supposed to say you want what I want because that leave me with the decision.

"That doesn't help you know," I smiled and continued. "I like you Zayn and I don't want to hide it anymore."

"Me either," he smirked and we shared a moment. "So does this mean were dating now?"

"I guess if you want to." I smiled wider

"I want to but how are we going to tell them?" he nodded in Niall and Harry's direction

"Tell us what?"