Louis

1 Month later

Being Niall's boyfriend is awesome. He's such a good kid, and although I feel as though I'm kind of taking advantage I was pretty sure by this point that he was no longer confused and he was in fact gay or at least Bi. Without going into too much detail Niall loved to give head and my god is he good at it. The only bad thing about all of this is that we're still keeping it a secret. No one knows about our relationship, only us.

Today I was going to talk to him about that though. I was dying to be able to touch and kiss him in front of the others. Zayn was hardly ever home as he'd become rather close with Josh this past month so he was always over his or they'd be upstairs alone in his room.

Harry and Liam were the same but I was almost 100% certain there was something going on between them. I'd catch them occasionally whispering in each other's ears and giggling, then they'd disappear off to another room. It was very suspicious but I was the only one who seemed to notice. If they were dating maybe they were just as worried about Niall and I about coming out to each other, but like id said before my worry was that everyone would think I pushed Niall into it or something as he was so innocent, well so everyone thinks. He's not as innocent as he looks, trust me.

I made my way down the road bobbing my head to the music playing through my headphones. Luckily for me it was rather sunny outside today, still a little cold but sunny so I only had on a thin jumper as I made my way to meet Niall from his tutoring session.

It sucked when he had to work when I wasn't working because I didn't get to see him and then when we were both at home we'd have to hide our affection from each other until we were able to slip into the bedroom alone to grasp some kind of alone time.

When I reached the outside of the house Niall tutored at I slipped my headphones back in my pocket and waited patiently for him with my body propped up against the wall. After a couple minutes of waiting out came a smiling head of blonde hair. He always looked so gorgeous; I don't know how he does it. In the mornings he'd roll out of bed ruffle his hair and wala he was ready, me on the other hand I would have to spend about 20 minutes in the bathroom trying to look at least half as good.

"Hey babe, how long you been waiting?" he asked kissing my cheek slyly making sure no one was watching.

"Oh not long just a couple minutes, how was your session?" I asked in return.

"Yeah it was good, she's really picking it up quickly." he smiled proud of his student.

That was one of the things I loved about him. He loved to teach music and didn't even charge that much for his session because he loved it so much. I pulled him under my arm and walked up the street towards our house. I know no one knew about us but this could be seen as a friendly gesture more than anything, I hope any way. I wanted to talk to Niall about us coming out to the guys; which is why I came to meet him today.

"Hey Ni can I ask you something?" I spoke up nearly half way home.

"Yeah sure, what up?"

"Well it's about us," I answered nervously. "I want to come out to the guys, like obviously they know I'm gay but I want to tell them about us. I know it's a big deal but we've been dating a month now and I'm happy with the way things are going so what do you say?"

He face creased into a smile and then a smirk, I don't know what he was thinking about but he seemed happy and ok with what I suggested.

"Louis babe I'm absolutely fine with telling the guys, it was you who were nervous about telling them about us because you thought they would think you took my innocence." Niall laughed

"I know, I feel stupid about that."

"So do you want to tell them? Are you sure you're ok with it?"

"Yeah Lou I'm sure, come here."

Niall pulled me into a bear hug and squeezed until I couldn't breathe, I didn't care though. I hugged back with just as much force until we both broke away. I looked into his eyes after looking around to make sure no one was watching us. I quickly pecked his lips and wrapped my arm back around his shoulders and lead us home. Hopefully tonight we can tell the boys about Niall and me, and then we won't have to hide no more.