Date Night Part 3.

Niall POV

I was in complete shock when I walked through the door to the house to find Harry had cook up a gorgeous dinner for the both of us. I swear on my life it's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. We sat in a happy silence as we both indulged in the delicious food Harry cooked. By the time we'd finished dinner we'd also drank a bottle of wine between us and to be honest I am already feeling a little giddy.

"Harry that was delicious." I smiled patting my full belly

"Anything for you babe." he smiled in return

I collected the plates from the table and set them down next to the sink, I would wash them up in the morning. Right now I just want to spend time with my amazing boyfriend, well kind of boyfriend.

"Thank you for dinner Haz."        

I leant down over the back of his chair and placed a soft gentle kiss to his perfect pink lips. All day it's all I could think about. After losing my Virginity sex seems to be on my mind a lot more lately and it was kind of bothering me that Harry and I haven't done anything yet, maybe tonight will be the night.

"I have another surprise." Harry spoke up once our lips disconnected.

"Haz you shouldn't have?" I felt bad that he'd done so much for me and id done nothing for him.

"Just follow me, you'll love it."

I followed Harry hand in hand as he led me to the living room. I'm not quite sure what's so special about the living room were in here every day. Then Harry swung the door open and revealed the picture perfect movie scene in front of us. There are covers on the floor joined by scattered pillows, snacks in bowls that are set next to the couch, a selection of DVD's next to the TV. Harry really did go all out!

"You're right, I love it." I bounced in my spot placing a quick kiss to Harry's cheek before running into the living room.

I sat down straight away in the middle of the covers and laid my head against the sofa behind me, I patted the spot next to me for a smiling Harry to come join. He strolled into the living room shutting off the lights as he did before sitting down on the spot next to me.

"This is amazing, thank you."

"Stop thanking me, I can do this for you if I want to," he smirked showing of his deep dimples. "So what film do you want to watch first?"

I jumped back up from the floor and headed over to where the DVD's were laid out. Picking a good action one I chose Fast & Furious. It's always good to watch a good car film and I knew we'd both enjoy it. I placed the DVD in the DVD player and grabbed the remotes handing them to Harry as I sat back down, except this time I sat on Harry's awaiting lap. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before turning my attention back to the TV where Harry had started the film.

Being the cuties we are Harry and I spent the majority of the film making out, every now and again we'd brake away for a breath or to watch a good part of the film but I just couldn't get enough of his gentle lips against mine.

Soon enough things turned heated. As I sat on Harry's lap he reached up and placed his hand firmly around the back of my neck as my own hands travelled from his clothed chest down to the hem of his shirt. As our tongues danced together in a state of passion I slowly gripped the bottom of Harry's shirt and lifted it over his head. I pulled away from his body, still sitting on his lap to take in his god like appearance. Harry has gotten so buff over the past few months id known him, the Gym is defiantly paying off!

My eyes travelled down his bare torso taking in every inch I could, he's so toned and muscular. I licked my lips hungrily as my eyes widened at the beauty in front of me. Not able to take it any more I placed my lips to his neck and kissed passionately down to his chest, I can feel Harry's hands grip the shirt on my back and soon enough that was torn off and thrown to the floor with his own.

I moved my lips back up to Harry's neck, sucking and biting leaving a small trial of little marks. I connected my lips back to his as I lifted my leg and straddled his lap. Harry moaned into my mouth as I slipped my tongue into his, massaging his tongue with mine. He tastes so damn good!

Things continued to get more and more heated and soon enough Harry and I were both in nothing but boxer shorts as we kissed passionately. Still straddling him I could feel his excitement grow beneath me, just the reaction I wanted. Keeping one hand hooked behind his curly mop of hair I reached down and palmed Harry through his tented shorts. He is big and hard. Considering it's been a while I can tell this is going to hurt, but it's what I want.

"Harry I want you." I whispered seductively into his ear.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yes I'm sure. I want your hard cock inside of me, filling me up until we both come." I told him

I lifted myself onto my knees, keeping eye contact with Harry I slipped my boxers down and threw them on the floor with the rest of our clothes. I then moved my hands to the elastic of Harry's boxers and slid them down as he lifted his body of the floor. We are both now fully naked and about to have sex for the first time. I knelt back down and sat myself just above Harry's erection, I am so turned on right now that I can't even be bothered to lube up or stretch out.

Slowly I sat down so Harry's tip was lined up with my entrance. I could feel the small amount of pre-come dampen my hole giving me little lubrication. Harry's eyes gazed up at me, his pupils full blown and full of lust as he took a hold on my hips guiding me as I lowered myself on to him. I closed my eyes tightly wincing in pain as I felt his head push up inside of me.

"You ok babe?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, keep going." I explained pushing past the pain.

I continued to slowly lower myself until I had at least half of him inside of me. I wrapped my arms around Harry's shoulders to steady myself as I stopped moving letting my body adjust to his enormous size. Once I had adjusted I gave Harry the nod to tell him I was about to start moving.

Slowly I began to bounce up and down. The pressure felt great but I was yet to reach my soft spot. I pushed down deeper taking him all inside of me. My cheeks touching the top of his thighs as I gasped taking in a quick breath.

"What happened are you ok?"

"Do that again. Push deeper." I ordered

Harry looked me straight in the eye as he thrusted up into me even more. That's it right there. He hit my G-spot straight away causing me to throw my head back and begin rocking back and forth on his cock. Seconds later I could already feel my insides warm up and my toes begin to tingle. I continued to bounce and move back and forth as Harry's cheeks reddened and his breathing got faster.

"So close Ni." he cried out

I took this as my cue to fasten my pace. I pushed down as deep as I could as Harry matched my rhythm pushing up against me. Soon enough I spilled warm liquid all over mine and Harry's chest as Harry screamed my name and released his juices inside of me. Out of breath and panting I kept Harry inside of me and lay my head on his shoulder.

"That. Was. Amazing!" he gasped and I nodded, to out of breath to say anything.

And he is right. No offence to Louis or anything but seeing as he's the only one I can compare Harry to, Harry is the best I've had. He's so big and reached all the right spots. We will defiantly be doing that again!