Niall

Niall

I never knew that if I put my mind to something and actually got off my fat bum and done something that things would actually get down. I'd decided this morning that I would put my plan into action to find some roommates for the house that I had found the other day.

I've been dying to move out of my parent's house for ages. I suppose I just got to that age where I wanted my own freedom and rule and stuff. The house I found was amazing, but quiet expensive. I'd always known when I moved out I would have to find probably one room mate as it would always be easier to split rent but when I saw this house I knew I had to have it.

So that's what today was all about. I had handed out flyers all around the town and within half a day I had 4 guys who were very interested in the flat/house share. So any other numbers that rang through that I didn't recognise I just ignored. I'd told them all that I would arrange for us all to meet so everyone could get to know each other before we moved in together.

I kind of already knew Harry; he'd worked at the Bakery for years. I was in their nearly every day to get food. It was good in there. Not to mention the view was hot, if you know what I mean. Harry and I never spoke a lot but I knew he was my age and when we did talk we got along so I knew he would be fine. 

The guy Liam I had bumped into outside the shops seemed cool too. Like laid back, friendly. Which was good because if you're going to be sharing a flat with 4 other guys you can't be 'shy'. I didn't know the other two but they had told me they got the flyer from the Gym. And that's where Liam had said he worked so if he knew them then I guess they would be nice guys.

I was now shattered and sprawled out on my unmade bed. I don't know how much longer I was going to be able to stay awake but I had an idea I wanted to put into action. I jumped up from my bed and sent out a text:

Recipients; Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn  

Hey it's Niall, I've sent this out to all of you but if you all give me you IM address's then I can add us all to a conversation and everyone could get to know each other a little before we meet up in person.

Niall x

I clicked send and soon enough my phone buzzed from each of them sending me their emails. They all generally seemed like great guys. Kind, polite, social. I had a good feeling about this. But for now I was tired and needed to get some sleep. I will send out a message tomorrow then everyone can talk together.