Liam

"Do you want to tell me what happened now?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

I must admit I am a bit nervous to tell Zayn about the conversation Harry and I had because no one knows or knew about us, yet I know the way I have to explain this situation to him and the argument he was about to find out everything. I took in a deep breath and began explaining.

"Ok well first things first Harry and I were kind of seeing each other. It's been going on for about a month or so and he was the guy I was talking about when I saw you at the Gym yesterday. But lately he's been really off with me and I don't know why. Basically going back to the argument in the dining room earlier. Harry told me that he had kissed someone, well not he kissed them but they kissed him. He said he didn't mean for it to happen but he also told me wasn't sure about us anymore and he thinks he's got a thing for someone else. He wouldn't tell me who and I was just getting more and more angry. Then before I even realised what had come out my mouth I told him I kissed you. Well I didn't say it was you I just said I also kissed someone else." I stopped to take another breath and Zayn just stared at me.

"After I told him I kissed someone else he lost it and started yelling at me. I have no idea why he thinks he has the right to go around kissing someone else and then yell at me for doing the same, not to mention he told me he thinks he has feelings for someone else. When he was yelling I just started crying and then he left."

I could feel the tears threatening to fall again as I held back a sob. I'm not even sure why I was still crying at this point. I'm mad at Harry for being so weird with me and kissing someone else but I can't be a hypocrite. I think the worse thing was he said to my face that the reason he'd been funny with me is because he was basically loosing feelings for me and was crushing on someone else.

Zayn grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me into his arms. I felt the familiar feeling I had last night when we'd been this close. Obviously it was the alcohol that caused me to kiss Zayn in my drunken state but the feeling I got when he touched me was unmistakable. It felt different to when Harry touched me. I didn't feel I had to hide from Zayn. But thinking about this we still hadn't spoken about last night.

"Hey Zayn." I mumbled

"Yeah."

"Thanks for being here," I paused and took a breath. "And sorry about last night."

I knew as soon as I said it I shouldn't have. Zayn unwrapped his arms from around me and looked me straight in the eye. He was probably going to tell me I was sick for kissing him or something.

"What are you sorry about?" he asked

"The erm. The kiss." I replied

Zayn's face changed from confused as a little smile crept on his face. I'm not quite sure why he was smiling but I'm guessing it isn't a bad thing.

"You don't have to be sorry. I kind of enjoyed it," he answered. "Although I do feel bad saying that now I know you're dating Harry."

"See that's the thing I don't even know if was dating anymore. I have no idea where I stand with him. Everything was left on such a bad note," I explained. "But you enjoyed the kiss?"

Zayn blushed a bit as I asked him about the kiss. I remember when he said he was straight so it was a little weird for him to admit that he enjoyed it. I guess when you're drunk you enjoy any kind of attention, but then again I enjoyed the kiss and I knew deep down that I maybe, possibly wanted to do it again.

"Yeah I did." he shyly smiled.

"Well that makes two of us." I replied trying to make him feel less awkward

"What about Harry?"

"I'm going to talk to him tomorrow hopefully. Maybe we can come to a mutual agreement that we stay friends. I don't dislike him for kissing someone else. You can't help who you like; I just don't like that he went off at me for kissing someone else when he did the same."

"That's true. Ok well I'm going to let you get some sleep. I'm knackered and still a little hung-over." Zayn laughed and got off the bed.

He stood up and pulled me into a quick hug before making his way to the door. Even though I had spoken about everything with him and was feeling a bit better about it all I still didn't fancy being on my own tonight.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah Li."

"Will you stay with me tonight? No funny business. I just need someone to snuggle with."

"Sure." he smiled and made his way back over.

Zayn stood stripping out of his clothes until he was in his boxers as I did the same. When he was undressed he hopped into bed next to me and I snuggled myself into his chest. It was warm and I could feel my stomach tighten in excitement as I heard his heart rate speed up at my touch. I never had this effect on Harry, why was things so different with Zayn. I closed my eyes and soon enough the sound of Zayn's heartbeat lulled me off to sleep.