Truth Or Dare. Part 2.

Of course the boys weren't going to let it lie that Liam had just admitted to having a crush on one of them. They were all in fact very eager to know who it was.

"Who is it?" Harry asked

"Yeah Li spill." Niall encouraged.

"That wasn't in the question to admit to who. So who's next?" Liam smirked at the dodging of the questions.

The boys sighed and continued with the game knowing Liam wasn't going to cave and tell them who he had a crush on.

"Zayn turn now!" Louis spoke again in his Tarzan accent.

Zayn chuckled and pulled out his own piece of paper. His smile soon fell though when he read what the paper said.

"Kiss the person to your left." he read out loud.

He didn't know who had written this Dare but it certainly wasn't him and now he had to face the dare of kissing Harry. Zayn turned and looked at Harry who looked equally as shocked as he did. It was obvious he didn't write this dare either.

"I erm. Do you mind?" Zayn asked and Harry shook his head

"It's just a dare, right?" Harry answered

The other boys looked on in amusement. Louis being more amused than the other two as he had written the dare. Zayn turned and faced Harry properly and leant in a little closer. The dare just said to kiss so he would make it quick and get it over and done with.

It was over within seconds but it was still done. Zayn flew forward attaching his lips to Harry's and then backed away just as quickly as he'd moved forward. He sat back in his seat and tried to hide the blush creeping onto his face. Harry on the other hand was sitting there smirking at Zayn's shyness.

"Harry goes. Harry pick!" Louis spoke still in a Tarzan voice as he held out the hat for Liam to pick his paper.

"Surly that counts as my dare too." Harry argued.

"Nope you have to pick your own." Niall argued back.

Harry wasn't in the mood to actually have an argument as he was already feeling the strong effect of the alcohol he had consumed and was still drinking. Each of the boys all had a beer in one hand and a vodka mixer in the other. Harry read his paper out loud.

"What is your sexual orientation?"

"OOooooo. That's a good one!" Niall cooed

"Oh I erm. I don't know." Harry answered

"What do you mean you don't know?" Zayn questioned him.

"Well I erm. I don't particularly find girls more attractive than boys or vice verse. So I guess you could call me Bi if you want to put a label on it." Harry explained.

"Me to man." Liam held his hand up for a high five and Harry slapped it with his own hand.

"Well if we're all going to get in on this. I'm curious!" Niall admitted

"Straight." Zayn firmly spoke aloud.

"Me gay. I like Penis." Louis spoke in his best Tarzan accent so far.

The game continued on after they all admitted to their sexual preferences. Niall and Liam both had things on their mind though. Zayn to be exact. Without either of the others knowing Zayn had had a moment with both of them. How could he be straight?

Louis had now had another turn and had to run down the street and back naked, he was now allowed to speak in his normal voice, which everyone was thankful about as his Tarzan impressions were really start to get annoying. Once he got back inside Louis pulled on his boxers and threw a hoodie on, not bothering with the rest of his clothes.