Louis

It was nice to talk to Harry this morning. Zayn and Liam had left early when I was still in bed so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye before they went to work. Thing is what no one knows is I'm leaving this afternoon after I speak to Niall. That's the only reason I'm still here, so I can talk to Niall and clear the air between us before I head off for my new job and my new life.

I stayed in the kitchen sipping at my Tea knowing this is the first place Niall is going to come when he gets up. No matter how mad at me he is I know his stomach will get the better of him. My thoughts were confirmed 10 minutes later when Niall entered the kitchen giving me a small smile. I smiled back hoping this wasn't going to be too awkward.

"Can we talk now please?" I asked quietly

"I guess," he turned and looked at me from the fridge. "Let me just get something to eat."

I nodded my head for him to continue gathering whatever food he was going to indulge himself in this morning. Another few minutes later Niall joined me at the table with a bowl of cereal, four slices of toast and a cup of Tea of his own.

"Let's talk." he demanded as he took a seat.

"Ok well firstly I want to know why you're so pissed at me. I don't mean that to come out as harsh as it did but in all fairness Ni I haven't really done anything wrong."

"It's not that I'm pissed off at you Lou, I'm just hurt that you would choose to move away and leave your friends behind, leave me behind. I really cared about you and you just didn't seem to care at all." he explained.

"Of course I care Ni. How can I not care about you? But you have to understand that everyone has their dream jobs here and then there's me working in a factory. I deserve my dream job to and if I have to give you up for that then I'm sorry but it's what I've got to do. I'm honestly sorry that I hurt you but if I am being honest right now it seems like you and Harry have been hitting it off." I smiled to let him know it doesn't bother me.

"What me and Harry? What are you talking about?"

"Ni its fine. I'm 100% ok with it. If he makes you happy then I'm happy for you. Harry's a good guy he'd treat you right and he'd help you forget about me for sure." I smirked nudging his arm

Niall laughed a little at my suggestion about Harry but then composed himself as he bit into another slice of toast. I don't understand why he's hating on me so much but it hurts me to see him act this way toward me.

"Please Ni can we just get passed this and be friends, or at least leave on a good note. I don't like fighting with you."

He let out a sigh and put down the slice of toast he was eating and looks up at me. A second later he held his hand out for me to shake and I immediately shook it.

"I'm sorry for being a dick." he apologised

"No I'm sorry." I smiled and we both laughed

"So erm, you really think Harry likes me?" he asked and I laughed out loud again.

I could tell by the way he asked the question and how his cheek blushed that he is into him. I mean I wouldn't blame him, Harry's a hot guy. Not to mention he's sweet and funny and he'd defiantly look after him.

"Yes I do. I saw the way you two were snuggled up together on the couch the other night. He defiantly likes you."

"I don't know!"

"Honestly Ni. Stop being so silly. Harry likes you, once I'm gone you have no reason to feel like I'm in the way and you should go for it." I told him

"You think?"

"Yes I know you should." I told him again but this time a bit louder.

There was a slight paused before Niall thanked me and placed his empty dishes into the sink. He was about to leave the kitchen and say goodbye when I stopped him.

"Wait Niall there's something else."

"What is it?"

"I'm leaving. Today."

"What? Why? I thought you weren't going until tomorrow."

"I wasn't going to but I decided last night id go today so I could get settled into my flat before work tomorrow." I explained.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Ni I'm sure. The only reason I stayed this late was so I could sort things out with you." I explained.

With no warning he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and squeezed me as tight as he could. I wrapped my own arms around him and squeezed back just as hard. I am defiantly going to miss this little Irishman.

"Goodbye Louis." he said as he backed away and exited the kitchen.

"Bye Niall." I whispered as he disappeared up the stairs.