Date Night Part 4.

Liam POV

Zayn and I spotted a Fish & Chips shop just down the road from the aquarium so we decided to go there. I honestly couldn't believe that he'd taken me to an aquarium for our date. It was amazing, he is amazing. I love all that stuff, have done for as long as I can remember. Especially the turtles they're awesome, something about them just intrigues me.

"What you having babe?" Zayn asked as we stepped in the shop

"Oh no let me pay, you've already paid for the aquarium."

"No it's my date, I'm paying. When you take me on a date you can pay." he challenged and I decided to let him pay, just this once.

Zayn ordered us both Sausage and Chips; we had them left open so we could eat them as we walked. I had salted my chips loads as that's the way I like them, where-as Zayn is more of a vinegar person. I could smell the vinegar steaming off his chips.

"These are yummy." I told Zayn and he nodded with a mouthful of food.

Zayn lead the way as we walked but he was walking in the opposite direction to the house. I'm not sure where he was taking me but it was starting to get cold and neither of us having jackets.

"Where are we going Z?" I asked

"I have another surprise for you." he smirked taking a long slow painful bite of his sausage.

I watched as he slipped the tip of the sausage into his mouth and placing his lips gently around it before taking a slow bite. I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched him tease me with the delicious food.

"Don't do that." I told him and he just smirked playfully and shrugged his shoulders.

I let out a long sigh and placed another chip in my mouth trying to ignore the seduction taking place in front of me. Zayn just giggled and threw his remaining food in a nearby bin before grabbing my hand and leading me toward a small hotel just over the road.

"Where are we going?"

"Right here." he announced pulling me into the building.

As we entered the building I looked around to see a beautiful reception area, it had a small desk just to the side as you enter, to one side was a little seated area with a couple of very comfortable looking couches and to the other side was a corridor that lead to the hotel rooms I presume. I followed Zayn as he approached the desk to speak to the receptionist.

"Hello, reservation for Zayn Malik please."

"Yes, here we go sir. Room 3." she replied handing Zayn a key card.

Zayn turned giving me a kind smile as he linked his fingers between mine and lead me toward our room for the night. I still can't believe he'd done all this just for me, for a date.

My body shifted from thankfulness to want in a matter of seconds as we reached the door and Zayn swiped the key I heard the click of the door open and quickly spun Zayn around so he was facing me. I crashed my lips to his as one hand reached up to his face and the other scooped him into my arms. With one arm holding Zayn's weight I slammed the door shut behind us and made my way over to the bed not once moving my lips from Zayn's.

I laid him down forcefully ripping his shirt off in the process revealing his toned tattooed abs. I traced my fingers down his body whilst licking my lips hungrily. I bit down on my bottom lip before swiftly placing my now moist lips on his chest. I kissed and licked my way down his body until I reached the top of his jeans. In one quick movement I pulled the jeans along with his boxers off his body leaving him stark naked for me to take advantage of.

I licked my lips again before placing them back on his body and kissing my way down to his happy trail. I moved around his growing erection placing soft kisses everywhere but where he wanted it the most. I cupped his balls in one hand massaging them with my fingers as I brought my other hand around and grabbed his length. I started to pump him softly at first, once his moans started to fill the room I got faster and gripped tighter. His moans got louder as I quickened my pace until I could feel his was close.

I stopped my movements abruptly and pulled away not wanting him to come just yet. His eyes flew open and he looked up at me as if to ask why I stopped. I didn't bother to say anything, instead I undone my own jeans and threw them to the floor with Zayn's clothes. His mouth gaped open at my already rock hard erection. I moved back down to the bed and slowly slid my body up against his. I moaned this time at the contact made between us both.

As if my body naturally knew, my erection lined itself up with Zayn's hole. We'd only had sex last night and I topped then so I didn't have to stretch him out I could get straight to it. This was good because I don't think either of us was willing to wait. I pushed myself inside him earning a deep throaty groan from Zayn. His eyes then flew open as he looked me in the eye, his pupils looked like they were about to blow.

My body took over at this point and I thrust into him deep and hard. We both moaned out in union as I hit that very delicate spot inside of him and he tightened around me. He lifted his bum of the bed and swung his legs around my waist. I left one hand on the bed behind his head to support my weight as I used the other to grab a hold of his bum.

"Argh that feel so good." I groaned as I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed deeper inside of him.

Zayn let out an approving groan as I hit the perfect spot once again. His fingers gripped my back tearing into me the deeper I pushed. Soon enough I felt him tighten around me and a warm liquid shoot up between us. Just seeing the lip biting look on his face sent me into my own high. I released deep inside of him moaning his name in the process.

I pulled out and lay down with my back on the bed. Zayn slid himself closer so his head was rested on my chest and his arm draped over me. We lay there peacefully both trying to catch our breaths relishing in our high. I placed a quick peck to his fore head once id caught my breath and headed for the shower. Having sex is fun and all but I defiantly needed another shower right now.