Holiday Part 2.

Liam POV

I can't believe how excited Zayn was this morning for this trip, it was cute and all but I am so tired right now. I need a pick-me-up. I headed to the small kitchen area of the caravan and switched the kettle on. I pulled out a cup for everyone and filled them with Tea bags and sugar. Once the kettle boiled I added the water and a little milk to each cup. I carried all the cups back through to the living room and placed them down on the table.

"Ni, Harry I made Tea." I called out as I sat down next to Zayn on the L shaped couch.

Niall and Harry came out hand in hand smiling as they grabbed their Tea's and took a seat next to Zayn and me. We all sat happily watching TV while we drank our Tea's.

"So what's the plan for our first night?" Niall asked breaking the silence.

"How about we go to the Bar." Harry suggested.

Trust them to want to go out the first night were here. I don't mind going out I just thought we'd all want to spend our first night here in doors chilling then we can go out tomorrow night.

"Yeah let's go to the bar." Zayn joined in, I should have known he'd be up for it.

"Fine." I sighed

"Do you not want to go Li?" Zayn asked me

"I don't mind, I'm just not in the mood to drink tonight that's all."

"You don't have to drink, we can just go and see what it's all about." Harry added.

"That sounds fair."

Everyone spent the rest of the day lounging around until it got to about 6pm. We all took it in turns to have a shower in the tiny bathroom before heading off to our rooms to get changed. I decided not to wear anything to fancy. A pair of jeans, white vest top and a jean jacket will do. Zayn had a similar idea as he slipped into a pair of black jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket. Even though he is coated out in all black he still looks hot.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yes." Zayn jumped on the spot excitedly

"Come on then you goof ball." I laughed and took his hand leading him out to the living area.

Harry and Niall were already waiting for us on the couch when we came out. Niall being as excited as Zayn was bouncing in his seat eager to go explore.

"We all ready, this one can't wait to get a drink down him." Harry said pointing to his excited boyfriend.

"Yeah let's go before they explode."

I took Zayn's hand as Harry took Niall's and headed out the caravan. Harry locked the door behind him and followed Zayn and I as we lead the way to the Bar. We could see the bar from the caravan so it wasn't far to walk. We reached the bar in a short few minutes, Zayn and Niall both let go of mine and Harry's hands and ran inside causing Harry and I to laugh. They really are exited.

I walked into the bar with Harry by my side, when we entered I spotted Niall and Zayn already at the bar ordering drinks for us all. I know I said I wasn't going to drink but I'm sure Niall and Zayn would find a way to persuade me.

"Alright boys, what we drinking?" Harry asked as he wrapped an arm around Niall.

"Beers and shots." Niall shouted enthusiastically

I decided to grab a table for us all while the other boys carried the drinks over. I sat us near a stage that was at the front of the bar., I'm not sure what the stage is for, maybe they'll be some entertainment or something.

"Here we go." Niall said placing all the drinks on the table

"Thanks mate." I said taking what I presumed to be my drink.

I took a mouthful of beer and swallowed it down as Niall chugged his whole beer. Zayn and Harry did the same as me, taking our time while Niall went up for another. The boy could seriously drink!

We'd been in the bar for a good couple of hours when I started to feel the effect of the alcohol I'd consumed. By this point in time Niall and Zayn along with Harry were all quiet out of it and currently dancing on the empty stage to the random music playing earning applauds from the audience in the bar. I decided it would be best to sit back and watch the show rather than join in. After a good half an hour dancing they all finally came back and sat down.

"I think we should be getting home now boys." I told them and they all groaned.

"But Li I don't want to go home yet" Niall moaned and pouted.

"That look doesn't work with me. And besides we need to get a good night's sleep to do something fun tomorrow. I was thinking we'd go to the pool or the beach." I explained.

"Yeah swimming!" Harry yelled

"Ok come on, let's get you lot home."

They all stood up and stumbled out the bar behind me. I lead the way turning back every now and again to make sure no one got left behind. Zayn ran to catch up with me and swung an arm over my shoulder. He wasn't as drunk as he first seemed.

"Thanks for coming out babe."

"It's not a problem, anything for you." I replied.

When we reached the caravan I opened the door and Zayn stumbled inside but when I turned around I noticed Niall and Harry weren't behind us. I left the door open but went back around the back of the caravan only to find Niall and Harry leant against a tree heavily making out.

"Get a room you two."