Niall

When I woke up this morning I actually felt alright. For some reason last night I didn't actually drink as much as the other boys thought I did. I was on a level enjoying myself so much, but then after Zayn fucked me off for that random boy it annoyed me a little. I had two choices either drown my sorrows or sober up. I didn't want to get all depressed and sad in front of everyone so I sobered up.

I had been sitting down by myself when Lou found me and of course his happy self cheered me up. I didn't drink anymore that night and stuck to water. Plus I knew how drunk Lou was and I wanted to make sure he got home safe, as well as the others. By the end of the night Zayn had vanished so Louis, Liam, Harry and I all made our own way home.

I saw from the state of them all how drunk they were and I knew how hung-over they would be this morning. I felt as though I owed Louis big time for cheering me up and for the amazing kisses I was getting from him last night. I don't know if it was because he was drunk but I enjoyed it, after all he is an amazing kisser.

So when I woke up this morning I went out to get everyone some food, I even brought Zayn something even though I was still pretty mad at him for mugging me off last night. I had gone to the cafe up the road and gotten everyone a takeaway full English breakfast. The popped into the local star bucks and got coffee for everyone too.

"Did somebody say food?" I smirked entering the living room to find Harry, Liam and Louis snuggled on the sofa.

They all turned their heads to me as I stood with a smile on my face in the doorway of the living room. They genuinely seemed over the moon to see me standing there with food and coffee.

"Niall you are my hero." Louis winked

Just that little wink from him sent shivers down my spine. He was so gorgeous, even when he was hung-over and his hair was a mess. His blue eyes staring at me like I was the most amazing person on earth, but I think he was just grateful someone brought him food. I knew food was the way to my heart but I didn't think it would be the way to his.

I walked further into the living room and set out everything on the coffee table. I then entered the kitchen to grab the salt, pepper, brown sauce and ketchup. I wasn't sure what everyone wanted so I just got everything and returned back to the living room. I handed everyone their own little takeaway boxes and placed the condiments on top of the blanket that was covering them.

"Here get in." Louis smiled and shifted so I could sit next to him.

I was no way going to argue about squeezing in next to him, I grabbed my own takeaway box and slid in next to Louis. We were all very quick to open up our containers and scoff our faces with food. This was defiantly well needed.

It did not take any of us long at all to finish our food. Me I always eat quickly, but I had never seen these boys finish food so quickly before. They were all obviously hungry but to hung-over to make themselves food. Thank god for me aye.

"Thank you Niall. We needed that." Liam smiled in my direction as he was sat opposite me onto the couch.

"Yeah cheers babe, I seriously thought I was going to die if I didn't get food in my system soon." Louis added.

I took everyone's empty containers and placed them all in the kitchen. I also put Zayn's probably now cold food in the microwave; he could have that when he got up or got home. I still didn't know where he was and if I'm honest I don't really care. I don't know what got into me last night, the hole near kiss and everything. I think at that point I was just too drunk to know what I was doing. But everything turned out for the best. I ended up making out with Louis. Sweet, sexy, gorgeous Louis.

I exited the kitchen and returned to the sofa where the three boys were now a lot happier and seemed to be feeling a bit better. I grabbed my coffee and sat back down next to Louis under the blanket. He snaked one arm around my shoulder and I shivered under his touch, I know I needed to tell him about my feelings toward him but I didn't want him to freak out and feel awkward around me.  I couldn't exactly tell him now anyway, Harry and Liam were here.

As I turned facing the TV I felt a hand make its way into my lap. I knew it couldn't be Harry or Liam as they were on the other side of the couch so it must have been Louis. But why was he touching me in front of people when he wasn't drunk. He only really came near me when he'd had a bit to drink. This is the main reason I haven't said anything to him about how I'm feeling toward him.

I moved my hand slowly so I didn't catch anyone's attention; I found Louis' hand and slipped my fingers between his. He didn't push me away or let off any annoyed sounds. In fact he gripped my hand tightly, almost as though he was telling me it was ok. I smiled inwardly to myself just relaxing back into Louis and watching the film that was playing on TV.