Liam & Niall

Liam

"So Harry seems like a laugh!" I said to Niall as we walked down the street.

"Yeah, I don't know him majorly well but he seems cool. I speak to him most days when I'm in the Bakery." Niall replies

"You go there a lot?" I ask

"Yeah. I love my food. A bit too much if you ask some people." Niall laughs

I laughed at Niall's reply. But from the sounds of it he wasn't lying. If he knows Harry from seeing him at the Bakery and already knows he's a decent guy then he must actually be there a lot.

We continued our random conversation until we arrived on some random street I hadn't been on before. I knew where this place was but had never really paid much attention when I walked down here.

"Where are we Ni?" I ask

"This is the street the house is on. I wanted to show you. Get your opinion!" He explains

"Oh cool. Which one is it?"

Niall points out a large house just a few doors up from where we're standing and I can honestly say this kid has amazing taste in houses. If that's even a thing. We walk closer to the house to see a nice driveway and a sign saying 'for sale'. Obviously Niall hasn't put down a deposit yet. He probably wants to make sure we all get along first before saying we'll take it.

"This place looks amazing!"

"I know. That's why I couldn't pass it up. Do you think the others will like it?" Niall asks

"I think they'll love it. I know I do!"

Niall

After speaking with Liam for a while outside of the new house we went our separate ways. He was returning back to his and I had to go home and read over some more about the lease on the house before talking to the boys.

It didn't take me long to get home. Only about 15 minutes. Once I got inside I slumped myself down on the sofa, kicked my shoes off and lay down. I hadn't realised how tired I was until this very moment as I lay on the sofa.

 I could feel my eyes drifting a little but I had to snap myself out of it so I could stay awake to I'm with the boys later. I decided to get up and make a cup of tea. It should help keep me awake just that bit longer so I could go through my paperwork.

After boiling the kettle and drinking my Tea I was more awake and able to go through the paperwork for the house. Everything seemed in order and I worked out all the prices right the first time. All was left to do now was talk to the boys and arrange a meet up.