Harry

I am so confused it's hard to even concentrate. All these feelings were rolling around in my head. I am supposed to be with Liam, yet I'm crushing big time on Niall and I made out with a complete stranger in the pub last night. Oh god then Zayn came in. I don't even know if he knew it was me or not. If he did and he tells Liam before I do then I'm screwed. But that's another problem all in itself. How am I supposed to tell Liam I cheated on him with a stranger?

I pulled my hung-over body out of bed and made my way down the hall to the bathroom. Maybe a cold shower will help clear my head and rid me of this awful hangover. I stripped out of my boxers and stepped inside the shower closing the door behind me. I let the water run freely over my naked body causing me to shiver at the cold chill it sent over me.

I stood there for ages just letting the water run over me. It didn't seem to rid me of my horrible memory of cheating on Liam so I decided to get out. I wrapped a small towel around my waist and opened the medicine cabinet pulling out two pain killers. I swallowed down with some water from the tap and then brushed my teeth to get rid of the nasty taste and horrible feel of my teeth. When I was finished in the bathroom I exited and went back to my room.

I didn't have work today but some of the others did so I stayed in my room until I knew the house would be near enough empty. At around 10am I exited my room and made my way downstairs. I heard the TV on in the living room and the sound of guns blasting through the speakers, obviously someone was playing videogames. I groaned internally and stepped inside to see the one and only Niall sitting with his tongue poking out the side of his mouth as he stared at the screen in front of him.

"Morning Haz."

Oh god. Why does he have to talk to me in that sexy Irish accent of his. Ok so maybe he doesn't know or understand the effect he has on me, and I doubt now he's come out as in a relationship with Louis he will ever know. Why couldn't I have just told him I liked him when he said he was confused?

"Morning Ni. What you playing?" I asked taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"COD. Wanna play?" he asked still not looking at me.

"Na I'm good for now. Maybe in a bit."

I sat back on the couch and rested my arm over the back of it. My head still hurt and my throat was dry but I didn't want to move just yet. I'll wait until the pain killers kick in, I thought to myself. I rested my head back on the soft pillows on the couch and closed my eyes. The noise from the TV wasn't helping my headache but I couldn't tell Niall to turn it down as he was down here first.

"Do you want anything from the kitchen?" Niall asked snapping me back to reality taking me by surprise.

"Oh what?"

"Dude was you asleep?" he asked

"I guess I was. Erm what did you say?"

"Do you want anything from the kitchen?"

"Oh yeah could you get me a drink and maybe some crisps or something." I asked still feeling dehydrated.

Niall jumped up from the couch and I was thankful my headache had now gone. I was sure once I had some food and drink in me I would be back to normal. Which meant back to crushing on Niall and feeling bad about cheating on Liam last night.

"Here you go." Niall beamed handing me a can of soda and a bag of crisps.

"Thank you." I gave him my best dimpled smile and took the stuff from him, immediately opening the can and drinking half of it.

I let out a loud burp and apologised for my rudeness. Niall just laughed at me of course. He is such a happy chap, I guess that's one of the reasons I like him.

Niall and I spent the whole day sat on the sofa playing video games and watching daytime TV. It was so hard for me to contain myself. I had so many urges to reach over grab his face and kiss him until we needed to brake for breath. I stopped myself of course. I couldn't do that to him or Louis or Liam for that matter. I need to talk to Liam I need to tell him the truth. Maybe he'll understand, I just hope he doesn't hate me.

As if on cue Liam walks in, he entered the living room and I stood up from the couch looking directly at him.

"Li can I talk to you please?"