Louis

Liam and Harry seemed to leave in a hurry when they noticed my hands travel up Niall's shirt, I couldn't help myself. After hearing him say he was curious and then saying 'he wanted some of that' when I was abusing Harry's body with my tongue I took it as my cue to make a move of the cute Irishman.

My hands made their way curiously up Niall's shirt onto his bare torso. The skin on skin contact made my own body shiver. I was straddled over Niall's lap with a leg either side of him as he lay beneath me. His eyes glazed over from the alcohol most probably but there was something else I could see in them. His pupils dilated his breathing heavier than normal.

When my hands reached the top of his chest I locked my eyes onto his. I dug my nails in a little as I brought my fingertips back down his body. Niall let out a moan of enjoyment as my fingers trailed along the waistband of his jeans. I could feel Goosebumps spread on his body.

"That feels so good." Niall spoke in a whisper

"I know something that feels bette.r" I replied giving him a cheeky wink

"And what would that be?" he smiled back.

"This."

I kept my hands on his hips where they were laying and pulled him up close. We were now both sitting up with me still straddling Niall's lap. I smashed my lips into his, moving and caressing. He felt so innocent underneath me. I felt as though I was taking advantage a little. After all he had said he was only curious.

Niall moved his lips against mine, not once did he pull back or try to squirm away, I took this as a good sign. Pushing my lips firmly to his Niall then took my bottom lip in-between his teeth biting down softly. This action of his caused me to let out a small moan. It was one of my few weaknesses; lip biting turned me on so much.

When Niall finally released my lip I smirked and gave him a couple of quick kisses before hopping off his lap and sitting back on the floor. I knew I could take advantage of him in his drunken state, as much as I wanted to it just wasn't right. Especially as he was only curious.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked a little slurred.

"I don't want to confuse you. I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment." I explained a bit more sober then he was.

"Oh ok." Niall lowered his head and looked at the floor.

He really was so innocent. But I couldn't help look at him as he pouted. He was gorgeous, those perfect lips and sparkling blue eyes. I wanted to pull him into my arms and not let go until he was ok again.

"It's nothing against you mate. Mini me was getting excited," I chuckled and pointed at the tent in my trousers. "You were doing a good job in getting me turned on. I just don't want your first time to be with a guy to be a messy drunken one night thing." I explained my actions

"Yeah I understand." Niall smiled and gave me a hug

"How about we go up to bed and we can snuggle?" I suggested

"Can we have more kisses?" he pouted

"Yes Niall we can have more kisses. But no more biting my lip." I stated the last bit firmly.

I didn't mind kissing and cuddling. I kind of missed it if I'm honest, but I wasn't going to take advantage of Niall. If he still wanted to do something with me. Like experiment his sexuality when he was sober then that would be something I would have to think about.

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't think twice about it. He can have me any day he wants!