Zayn

Once we had all decided we would go down the seafront and beach for the day we said goodbye to Louis, well all of us except Niall anyway. We grabbed the bits we needed like Phone, Money and anything else, I think a couple of us grabbed our jackets then we left. We'd ordered a cab to drive us down to the front as the likeliness was that we would drink being near so many pubs an all.

I hopped inside the car first in the back along with Niall and Liam. Harry had to sit in the front as he was the biggest of us all. The drive was about 10 minutes long. We actually engaged in random conversation with the cab driver about the sight he has to drive to and weird things like that. He is a friendly chap but I am grateful we are at our destination.

Harry paid the cab driver and got out the front as the rest of us slid out the back seats. The sun was out and it was reasonably warm today which was good as we were along the seafront. I stood back out the road and waited for the others to get out and join me.

"Ooo can we go in there first." Niall shouted excitedly, it was nice to see him smiling.

It must be hard for Niall to lose Louis, I mean I know the rest of us are losing him to but it's a bit different when it's your boyfriend that you're loosing.

"Course we can." Harry smiled walking toward Niall and slinging his arm over his shoulder.

I joined behind them with Liam by my side and wrapped my own arm over his shoulder. I felt a little awkward as I know Liam and Harry had just sort of slit up but at the same time it was nice to feel his body so close to mine. We walked into the arcade that Niall was so excited to get into and he ran out of Harry's arms and straight toward a basketball net thing.

"Who wants to play?" he asked us and we all agreed to have a game with him.

We all put our money in and the game started. The aim was to see who could get the most baskets in 2 minutes, simple as that. The buzzer started and we began, I suck at these sorts of games so straight away I missed my first 3 baskets. Harry being the lanky kid he is got all 3 and Liam got 2, but surprisingly Niall had 3 as well. We all looked back and forth between each other until the buzzer sounded again.

"Argh that's not fair." Liam groaned looking up at the score.

Somehow id managed to catch up with Harry and we both scored 14. Niall got 7 and Liam had 5. Harry laughed at Liam's outburst but Niall shut him up and told him not to be mean. Immediately Harry stopped laughing and apologised to Liam. I turned and high fived Harry for us both winning and we turned to find something else to do.

"What next?" I asked the boys.

"How about a game of pool?" Harry suggested

"Yeah pool, singles or double?" Niall asked

"I say singles first and then the winner of each singles match is the captain on the doubles game." Liam spoke and we all agreed.

In the singles match I was with Harry and Liam was with Niall. As Liam won against Niall and I lost against Harry it meant that I would be paired with Liam for the doubles and Harry would be with Niall. Of course I wasn't going to complain against this and by the looks of it neither was Niall. We got in our pairs and set up the table for a new game.

"Ready to kick some ass?" Liam asked me as he racked up the balls

"Let's do this." I encouraged.

Once the balls were racked up we flipped for who would break. Harry won the coin toss and him and Niall broke the rack, nothing was potted but they lined a couple up. It was Liam's turn next and of course he potted one and then another but missed the third ball. Niall was up next and he managed to pot a ball himself. The game continued until there was only the black ball left. Somehow we had managed to tie the game up when we were losing. It was Harry's turn for the shot so he took it and missed. Then Liam took his go and missed to, next it was Niall. He lined the white ball up with the black and leant over the table. Harry stood behind him and was whispering something in his ear, probably something to encourage him or something. He pulled the cue back and took the shot. We all watched on as the white ball collided with the black, the black ball then bounce of the side of the table and headed straight into the corner pocket.

"Yessssss." Niall screamed and people turned to look where the commotion was coming from.

Harry grabbed Niall around the waist and lifted him into the air. They gripped each other tightly and spun around on the spot. Liam sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. I brought my hand up and patted him on the back.

"It's ok, winning isn't everything." I told him

"I know it would have been nice to win though." he smiled back at me.

When Niall and Harry had finished hugging we all walked back out of the arcade and onto the beach side of the seafront.

"What now?" I asked

"I'm actually kind of hungry." Niall explained.

"Let's go get some food, there's a little cafe up the road." Liam joined in.

We all agreed that we were rather hungry and we would head up to the cafe Liam had said about. I walked behind with Liam as Niall and Harry walked ahead of us chatting amongst themselves. I was grateful for the alone time with Liam and I am also glad that things were like normal between Liam and Harry considering they had only spilt up recently.