Niall

"So what way's the Bakery?" I asked

"This way." Harry pointed and walked in the direction he indicated.

Luckily for both of us this was the direction I was going to my student's house. At least this way we both had some company for a bit of the walk. Harry towered over me quite a bit as we walked, he must have been at least 4 inches taller than me. It doesn't sound much but it does seem it when you're walking side by side with someone.

"Dude piggyback." I shouted as I jumped on his back.

Harry chuckled loudly at my actions but continued walking. He gripped my thighs as they wrapped tightly around his waist. I moved my arms and held on to his neck, not to tight but enough to keep me from falling.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked still laughing

"You looked so much taller than me, at least this way were the same height" I laughed along with him

"Ok then," Harry spoke. "Hey Niall, Louis and I were talking in the kitchen and we were thinking about having a night in. Just the 5 of us, some drinks and some games to get to know each other a bit better. Louis suggested Truth or Dare!"

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea. I'm sure the others will be up for it. I think Liam or Zayn are meeting me from work later so I'll speak to em." I explained

I wasn't actually sure who was meeting me later because they had both mentioned it. But neither confirmed it.

Harry eventually reached the Bakery and dropped me from his back. I was quiet surprised that he had managed to carry me all that way. He was actually stronger then he looked. I'm not saying I'm fat or anything but I'm not exactly light.

"Right I will see you later mate." Harry waved goodbye and headed into the Bakery leaving me to walk the rest of my journey on my own.

I left the outside of the Bakery and continued my journey to my student's house. This student was one of my older students who id been teaching a couple years. He was really good and picked it up very quickly.

I reached the house 10 minutes later and knocked on the door. The lads mum answered and invited me inside. I took the cup of Tea she offered and sat in the living room waiting for my student to come join me.

--

After a 2 and a half hour lesson and a half hour break I was finished teaching for the day. It may not sound a lot but when I did lessons like this every day, sometimes even 2-3 times a day the money soon added up. I grabbed my phone from my pocket as I exited the property and pulled up the home screen.

(2) Unread messages.

I pulled open the first message and read it.

From Zayn

Hey man, can't meet you have to stay back and grade some papers, see you at home x

Well that was completely uninteresting. I opened the second message.

From Liam

Nialler meet me at the Gym xx

Now that was a message I was interested in. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and headed in the direction of Liam's Gym. Well it wasn't his but he pretty much runs it on his own. The Gym was only a short walk from the house I was teaching at so I arrive there in less than 10 minutes.

I pulled open the large Gym doors and walked inside. There were a few people in there working out but it wasn't overly crowded. Which was good because if the guys wanted me to work out then I would get shy if there were loads of people about. I'm a bit self conscious like that!

"Liam." I called out into the Gym causing a couple stares from some people who were working out.

There was no reply so I decided to walk through the sweat smelling filled Gym toward the office doors. I stepped inside without knocking to find Liam doing some kind of paper work on his desk.

"Alright mate?" I asked snapping him from his work.

"Oh hey Niall man. How long you been standing there?" he asked

"Not long. I did call out your name but you didn't answer so I just walked in." I laughed

"Well I'm glad you did. I've just got to finish this then we can head home, it shouldn't take long. You should have a look around." he suggested.

Listening to Liam's suggestion I decided to have a look around the Gym. If him, Louis and Zayn were gunna get me and Harry working out down here I may as well have a look around and figure out how everything works and what it does.

I watched on as other members of the Gym done their daily or weekly routines. Using random equipment placed throughout the Gym. I knew what a couple of the things were. Like the treadmill, the boxing bag and ring and the weights. I didn't know what the other names were but I kind of figured out what they were used for.

I stood watching in amazement as a rather large lad lifted so impressive weights. First he done 10 reps, then 20, I was counting in my head as he was close to reaching 30 my thoughts were interupted.

"Ready to go?" Liam asked

"Yeah I was just watching this guy lift." I explained.

"Oh that. That's nothing. You should see me lift if that impresses ya." Liam winked then flexed his muscles in front of me.

Damn this guy had some guns. And I mean like very impressive ones. As he pulled his arm up and flexed all you could see was pure muscle, with veins popping out where his skin stretched over the muscle tone.

"Maybe one day." I answered.

Liam and I walked out the Gym side by side. Another employee had come in to take over the rest of the shift and to close up later. We started our journey home when I decided to bring up Harry and Louis' idea.

"Hey Liam, Harry and Louis were talking this morning and they had the idea to get all the guys together and have a drink play some games. Louis suggested Truth or Dare. It can be a way we all get to know each other."

"You know what that sounds like a wicked idea. We should grab some drinks from the store, we can do it on the weekend." Liam said

"Alright cool."

Liam and I walked to the store around the corner from our house to pick up some supplies for the weekend. We stepped inside the shop and headed straight for the alcohol isle. Liam picked up a couple creates of beer and I grabbed the vodka and mix.

I know it sounds like we brought an awful lot but with there being 5 of us and us being lads I was sure we could all handle our drink. We were all of age and I myself enjoyed a pint.

After getting the supplies Liam and I headed back home packed away the alcohol and readied ourselves for an eventful weekend! 

OMG WOW. I seriously cant believe how many comments i got on the last chapter, they were amazing. I really apreciate it guys so im going to do something for you.