Harry

After finishing work I locked up the bakery and headed into town. I don't know what was wrong with me lately. My moods have been all over the place and I have been taking it out on Liam. I honestly care for him but something between us just didn't feel right. Then when Louis and Niall came out as a couple to us all I felt something weird inside me boil up. Like anger.

I know it's wrong and I know I shouldn't feel this way but I think I have feelings for Niall. I thought he was confused and  didn't want to try my luck originally because I didn't want to push his feelings or make him feel uncomfortable but knowing he's in a relationship with Louis make me so jealous and I started pushing Liam away. He's my boyfriend and I should be with him making him happy, but all I can think about is Niall. So the past few days I've been spending my nights at the pub drowning my sorrows.

Which is where I am sat right now. After leaving the bakery I came downtown and to the pub. Sat in my usual seat near the back downing drink after drink. The feeling of the alcohol in my system helped me to forget the way I was feeling. The feeling of being a bad person and hurting not only Liam but possibly Louis and Niall as well. Could I tell Niall how I was feeling? Would Liam be hurt if I chose Niall over him? What am I thinking of course he would, he'd hate me!

I approached the bar and ordered another two drinks; I paid the bartender and sat back down with my drinks in hand. I could hear the bar getting busier as people started leaving work and coming in to have a quiet drink before they went home. I was staring into space and thinking about nothing when a voice interupted me.

"Hey is this seat taken?"

I looked up to see a tall brunette with deep brown eyes and a smirk on his face. I gestured for him to sit and continued to drink my drink and forget the world around me. I was already feeling quiet buzzed as I'd had a few drinks already.

"I'm Jason."

"Harry." I took his hand in mine and shook it.

"So what's a cute guy like you sitting alone for?" he asked.

Hang on a second. Was this guy hitting on me? I looked up to see him fluttering his eyelashes at me flirtatiously and smiling from ear to ear. Yup, this guy was defiantly hitting on me.

"Um I don't know, needed a drink I guess." I answered

"Well I'm glad you needed a drink otherwise I wouldn't have met you." he smiled.

"Oh ok."

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say to that I mean yeah this guy was cute, I guess. But I am supposed to be in a relationship Liam and then I'm crushing on Niall and now this guy was hitting on me.

"Can I get you another drink?" he asked and I wasn't going to turn down a free drink.

"Yeah sure."

Before I knew it I was drunk and wobbling all over the place. Jason steadied me as I stood up to use the bathroom. He walked me inside and stood next to me so I didn't fall over, a couple of times he had to catch me as I was falling whilst peeing. When I finished my business I zipped my fly back up and walked to the sink to wash my hands. I turned around only to have my lips violated by Jason.

His rough lips crashed into mine, I could taste smoke and alcohol on him and it wasn't very nice. I tried to pull back but stumbled against the sinks, this only gave Jason more of a chance to pin me and kiss me deeper. The door to the bathroom flew open and I saw a tall black quiff enter and then retreat quickly.

"Sorry, I'll come back." he spoke.

I recognised that voice. It was Zayn's I pushed the Jason guy off me to see the back of Zayn's head exiting the bathroom. Oh god did he see me? Did he know it was me? Its good job he didn't know I'm dating Liam otherwise he'd go straight back and tell him. Oh god Liam. I just cheated on Liam.

I ran out the bathroom as quick as possible to try and catch up to Zayn but was shocked when I noticed him sit down next to my boyfriend. I couldn't let them see me so I quickly ran out the side door and down the street toward our house. I hope that Zayn didn't know it was me and I hope if he did know he wouldn't say anything to Liam. I ran into the house and threw myself down on the bed covering my head with my pillow. This can't be happening. I'm so confused