Zayn

I opened my eyes slowly, I had no idea where I was or how I got here. My vision was blurred from the sunlight beaming into the room. When my vision was able to focus I realised I was actually in my bed, in my bedroom. How the hell did I get here?

I honestly don't remember a lot from last night. I remember chilling with Niall, then we were dancing, then I bumped into someone. A guy, Josh I think his name was. MY god yes I remember now, he was gorgeous. Then Niall, he disappeared. That's it, that's all I remember. I must have been wasted!

Now here I am in my house, in my room, in my bed, and with no idea how I got here. I groaned loudly as the pounding in my head started kicking in. This was going to be a hangover from hell. I rolled to the centre of my bed only to hit something hard next to me. What the?

I looked around confused as to what was in bed with me. Did I take someone home last night? Is she ugly? What did we do? Then my eyes focused to the figure lying next to me. Short caramel brown hair, bulging muscles, perfect little body, and laying in nothing but boxer shorts. It was a guy. It was Josh!

"Morning." he spoke in a hushed tone.

His voice so sweet, yet angelic. Not only did this guy look beautiful but he sounded it too. And he was lying in my bed, nearly naked. I tried so hard to think back to last night. Did I do anything with him? Did we have sex? I'm not even sure what's going on in my head right now. I thought I was straight, yet here I am laying in bed with a gorgeous god like man wondering what we got up to last night.

"Morning." I smiled back politely

I wasn't sure what else I was supposed to say to be honest. I don't even know how I got myself into this position. He seemed like a nice guy from what I remember of last night maybe I could ask him.

"Did we erm? You know." I asked pausing between words

Josh let out a hearty chuckle and just looked deep into my eyes. It was then I noticed truly how stunning this man was. I tried to keep my eyes on his, but they were fighting to look down at those perfect lips of his.

"No we didn't," he smiled. "You got a little emotional at the club last night, talking about how you were confused. So I brought you home and you insisted I stay over. I said I'd sleep on the sofa but you said your roommates might wake me up so I should sleep up here with you. We cuddled, that's it."

"Oh ok, thanks."

"It's no problem, I couldn't let a cutie like you attempt to get home by yourself in the state you were in." he smiled again, this time giving me a cheeky wink.

He actually was an amazing person. I know I barely knew him but the fact that he had brought me home last night because I was too drunk and getting emotional and yet he didn't try to take advantage of me. I let out a sigh as my head was now pounding like id hit it numerous times against a wall and my stomach was calling out for food.

"Someone a little hung-over?" Josh asked

"Yeah just a bit," I forced a smile. "You wana go downstairs and get something to eat. It's the least I can do after everything you did for me last night."

"That would be great."

I don't know how drunk Josh was last night or even if he was drunk at all but he seemed to have the luck Harry and Niall usually had and was hangover free. Lucky bastards. I hopped out of bed and put on some baggy sweats and a shirt; Josh climbed into his clothes from last night and gave me a cheeky grin as he watched me dress. I don't know what it was about him but I just felt genuinely comfortable around him.

"Oh a little warning, my roommates will probably all be up by now." I explained and Josh just continued smiling.

"No worries mate, I get along with everyone."

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the awkward questions I was going to get from the boys downstairs, I doubt they knew I had come home last night and probably thought I pulled a girl and went home with her. Yet here I was about to come downstairs with a guy.

I lead Josh out my room and down the stairs. I heard the TV on in the living room but didn't want to confront the guys just yet so I lead Josh into the kitchen. I told him to take a seat as I flipped on the kettle to make us both a brew.

Soon enough someone heard the commotion in the kitchen and bounded in full of energy. Something I wasn't expecting.

"Hey Zayn your home, Niall got you breakfast it's in the... Oh hey who's your friend?" Louis spoke as he jumped into the kitchen.

On hearing Louis ask who he was Josh turned around in his chair to face him. Both their faces just dropped before they let out a scream of excitement each, a noise I never knew guys could make.

"Josh mate, what are you doing here?" Louis cried pulling my beautiful new friend in for a hug.

What? Louis knew Josh?