Zayn

After spending last night wrapped in Liam's arms I really didn't want to get up for work this morning but I knew I had to and I knew Liam did too. He walked me to work as he didn't have to open until later then I had to be at the school. The day went by slowly and I found myself thinking about him more and more. My mind wouldn't think straight, every time I had a moment to think Liam was on my mind.

When the bell rang for the end of the day I was relived to be going home. I no longer had imagine how Liam looked today or who he was talking to and about what. I could see him and talk to him for myself. I packed up my bag and headed out the school premises. I took it upon myself to surprise Liam at work and walk home with him. Maybe I could get a work out in if he wasn't ready to leave when I got there.

I reached the Gym 20 minutes later and walked inside and straight to the office. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I placed my hand on the handle and pushed the door open but no one was inside. I stepped back outside the office and looked around to see Liam working out on a boxing bag. Not making any noise I walked over to where he was training.

"Hi sexy." I whispered from behind him causing him to jump.

"Oh my god hi. You scared me." he gasped

"Sorry." I laughed and patted his back

"It's ok. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Thought I'd see if you wanted someone to walk home with." I smiled

"You know what that's a good idea. Let me just get my stuff together." he explained and I stood back for him to get his bits.

I stood next to the boxing bag and waited for Liam to gather his things. Looking around I noticed there was actually no one else in the Gym. It's probably why he can leave early. Liam came back and joined me next to the boxing bag and swung an arm around my shoulder.

"You ready babe?" he asked and my heart jumped.

Hearing Liam call me babe sent electric soaring through my body, I don't know why but just the sound of his voice and the things he said to me had me weak at the knees.

"Yeah lets go." I smiled and wrapped my free arm around his waist.

I'm not sure why were acting so couply but it felt damn nice not to have to hide anything. Yeah I know no one knows about our night time kisses or our secret cuddles but walking home from work no one will see us. Everyone will be home by now.

We reached the house and automatically both of us let go of the other. We had both agreed the other night that until we knew what was going on between us we wasn't going to tell the others anything.

Liam stepped into the house first and I followed close behind him closing the door behind myself. As soon as we entered I heard raised voices in the living room. Liam walked through first and once again I followed behind him. When we reached the living room we saw Harry and Niall both shouting at each other.

"Whoa what's going on here?" I asked

"Ask Niall." Harry snapped.

"What do you mean ask me? It's not my fault." Niall shouted back at him.

"Hang on what's not your fault? Whets going on?" Liam added.

"Louis gone!" Harry answered and both mine and Liam's jaws dropped open.

"What?"

"He wasn't supposed to leave until tomorrow." Liam spoke again.

The room fell silent as we all look around at each other not sure of what to say. That was until Niall decided to speak up and explain everything.

"Look. It's not my fault he left he told me that he was going to leave today no matter what but he wanted to sort things out with me first. So I sorted things out with him. I was being stupid anyway so I forgave him and said goodbye. When I came back downstairs he was gone."

"So why were you and Harry arguing?" I asked Niall.

"I don't know, something about I should have made him stay till you guys got back. But he wouldn't have listened to me."

"Look Ni I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted. I'm just angry he left without really saying goodbye." Harry apologised to Niall

"It's fine, let's just forget about it. He's gone now there's nothing we can do." Niall said and sat down on the sofa

Now everything had settled down again I made my way upstairs to my room to get changed. Being around sweaty teenagers all day makes me feel really minging. I stripped out my clothes and threw them to the floor before jumping into the shower and ridding myself of today stresses.