Liam

After Niall and Louis came out as a couple last night it made me think about Harry and I. We'd also been dating secretly and things had been going really well until about a week ago. A week ago today I had woken up alone in bed. Now for some people that may be normal but I was so used to waking up to Harry after he'd crawled into my bed in the middle of the night, but that day was different. I had questioned him about it but he just shrugged it off and mumbled something odd. I don't know what's up with him but he's acting really strange lately.

I tried my best to push things to the back of my mind and get on with work. I'd been getting to the Gym extra early so I was able to get a workout in before the customers arrived, after all because Harry was being so weird we hadn't exactly been taking part in any activities so I had to get some kind of release, if you know what I mean.

It didn't help that I could hear Louis and Niall going at it in the bedroom next door to me. For some reason they thought that no one could hear them and their lust filled moans. They were wrong. I had to use my pillow as a way of blocking out the noise when they got too loud. I'm glad we know about them now though, so when they get too loud I can actually knock and tell them to keep it down without feeling awkward.

So this is where I am at the Gym avoiding the noises coming from Niall or Louis room, I'm not quite sure which room they were in this morning but waking up alone put me in a bit of a mood and I needed to get out the house. I got to the Gym this morning at 6am, I don't have to open until 7 but at least this way I have an hour to work out.

I hopped onto the treadmill turning it up to the speed I can handle and began running. With every minute passing I could feel the burn in my legs, I increased the speed and ran harder and faster. After 20 minutes of running I slowed down and got off. Next on my list to do were weights. I sat myself down on the multi Gym and done some weights, I pushed double what I normally would and because I in such a mood I was able to about 10 reps before collapsing back and giving up. The time had flown by and soon enough it was time to open up.

All day I had been helping people giving them advice on the best workouts for them and showing them how to use the equipment properly. When 4pm rolled around Zayn strolled in looking rather unhappy, I hadn't seen him for a while as he and Josh would spend most their time out the house or in Zayn's room. They'd become really good mates lately.

"Alright mate, what brings you here?" I asked plastering on the best smile I could.

"Oh just fancied a workout after work. How was your day?" he asked in return.

"Not great if I'm honest, just having a bad day I think." I explained.

"Oh, anything I can help with?"

"Not really. But thanks."

Zayn then set off to the changing rooms to get changed into some better fitting gear that he could work out in. He emerged a few minutes later in basketball shorts and a grey shirt. I must admit I could tell how well using the Gym had affected him. I could see the muscle definition in his lower legs and in his biceps. He was looking good.

Zayn gave me a wave as he headed toward the boxing bag and began his session. Because he'd been spending so much time with Josh it had been a while since I saw him do his session. It was nice to have something to watch again while rummaging through more paper work. This is all I needed was paper work, note the sarcasm. I had been half way through it when Zayn appeared in the doorway of the office looking buff and sweaty.

"Hey Li what's up? I can tell something's bothering you?" he asked

"It's just, the person I been seeing for a while has been really off with me lately and I don't know what to think about it." I explained without giving any details out.

"Oh I see," Zayn frowned. "Care to say who?"

"Not really, sorry mate. I just don't understand I didn't do anything." I pouted feeling a little unwanted.

Truth is Harry and I haven't been intimate for a while and then he stopped sleeping in my room so I actually have no idea what's going through his head. It's like his avoiding me and I have no idea why.

"Wana get out of here?" Zayn asked

"You know what! I'd love to."

I jumped up from the desk and told the other manager I would be leaving early. I followed Zayn into the changing rooms and waited patiently for him to shower and get dressed before we left out the front door. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we walked down the road to the local pub. This is what I needed right now, a nice drink and catch up with my friend.