Louis

I got in from work walking straight into the front room to see Niall happily playing on the games consol. I was shattered from working all day and all I wanted to do was sit and snuggle with my boyfriend. Which is exactly what I did. I slumped down on the sofa with my back rested against the arm and laid my legs over Niall's lap.

"Hey babe, how was work?" he asked

"Tiring." I yawned

He gave me a sympathetic look and paused his game. He set the controller down on the floor and lifted one of my legs over my head and laid on my front. His face was rested on m chest looking up at me so I took this opportunity to lean down and peck him on the lips. I smiled into the kiss feeling my boyfriend's lips for the first time since this morning.

"Where is everyone?" I asked curious

"Oh erm Liam and Harry had an argument I think and Harry stormed out. Liam's up stairs, Zayn went to see if he was ok."

"Oh god, what were they arguing about?" I asked shocked, no one had argued since we moved here.

"I have no idea but it didn't look good. Liam was crying and Harry looked angry." he explained.

Wow I go to work for one day and all this happens, its madness. Niall didn't seem too bothered by it though. I wrapped my arms around him and leant my head down on his. As much as I was slightly concerned about Harry and Liam all I wanted to do right now was cuddle with my boyfriend. I am tired, I need to shower and I want my bed.

Niall snuggled into me some more and I leant my legs against him keeping my arms tight around his shoulders. He is so warm and comfortable to lay with I saw sure I would fall asleep very soon if we stayed like this for too long.

"Ni I need to shower." I told him, nudging him a little.

"But I want cuddles." he pouted and fluttered his lashes at me

"How about you come wash me." I smirked and Niall quickly jumped off me.

He stood above me as I still lay on the sofa, Niall reached out his hand and I took it for him to help me up. As I stood I placed another quick kiss on his lips and lead him upstairs and into the bathroom. As we reached the top of the stairs we heard Zayn and Liam talking but chose not to interrupt them.

I stepped into the bathroom dragging Niall inside with me. By the time I shut the door behind us Niall was already stripped to his boxers and switching on the shower. I just stood back and watched for a moment as Niall bent over flipping a few switches. His ass looks so fine in his little tight white boxers.

"Having a good look there?" Niall turned and winked at me

"Sure am." I smirked and dropped my trousers to the floor; luckily for me I had some self control and wasn't fully excited yet.

Niall took his turn in watching me undress and step inside the shower. When I was under the stream of water he dropped his own boxers and stepped in behind me. I turned around and took his face in my hands. As the water flowed freely over our faces I planted a sweet gently kiss to his lips. And I must admit it was one of the best kisses I've ever experienced.

"Hmm." Niall hummed and I smiled in agreement.

After calming ourselves down from our near heated kiss that could have easily lead elsewhere Niall grabbed the body wash and rubbed some in his hands before placing his hands to my back. The liquid was cold at first but I soon got used to it. Niall's hands gently massaged my back releasing all the muscles that had tightened at work. He squatted down rubbing his big hands down both legs, taking his time as he brought them back up and over my butt. I moaned enjoying his touch a little too much.

"That feels nice." I whispered as I leant my head back enjoying the feel of his skin on mine.

Niall then spun me around so he was now in front of me and my surprisingly large erection. I hadn't even noticed how excited I had gotten until I looked down to look at Niall and saw the erection for myself. I blushed a little but Niall just smiled. He continued to rub body wash over my body, deliberately missing my sensitive area by inches, I groaned out loud at the near touch and Niall just chuckles.

I continued to moan and groan as Niall continues to tease and play with my body. Eventually we separate and let the water rinse our bodies of the soap before we hop out the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around mine and Niall's dripping wet bodies. I was still rather excited so I could feel I was poking Niall in the back, or the butt I'm not quite sure!

We walked wrapped in the towel together back to my room and closed the door behind us. That was the last thing anyone wanted was to see Niall and I wrapped naked in a towel together. When we got in the bedroom and was sure the coast was clear I pulled the towel from around Niall causing him to gasp and frown at me.

"Louis don't its cold." he pouted as I ran to the other side of the room with the towel still wrapped around my waist.

"My towel." I laughed and Niall lunged for me.

I love this part of Niall's personality, he's always so playful and fun to be around. Even when I've stolen his towel and he's dripping wet and running around naked. I laughed and ran away from him but eventually my tiredness caught up and I fell down on the bed shattered. Niall collapsed down on top of me and kissed my head. I pulled the cover over our naked bodies and Niall snuggled into my chest. As we lay there Niall sang to me which soon enough sent me into a deep sleep.