Louis

I was pretty comfortable all snuggled up with Niall, Liam and Harry on the sofa when I heard a commotion in the kitchen. I guess it was Zayn and he must have been upstairs the whole time. I gave Niall's hand a quick squeeze before getting up and heading toward the noise I presumed to be Zayn in the kitchen.

"Hey Zayn your home, Niall got you breakfast it's in the," I paused noticing a second person with Zayn in the kitchen." Oh hey who's your friend?"

As the random boy in the kitchen heard my question he turned in his chair to face me. I felt my mouth hit the floor. No way! As if it's him!

Both of us must have recognised each other at the same time because I heard the same loud scream come from his mouth that came from mine. It was my friend Josh. I hadn't seen him in a good few year. I think school was the last time I saw him. God he got fit.

"Josh mate what are you doing here?" I asked pulling him in for a bone crushing hug.

"I erm, I met Zayn in the club last night. He was pretty wankered so I brought him home and he let me stay." Josh explained with a smile.

Except I knew that smile all too well. Josh had a crush; he had a crush on Zayn. Growing up together Josh and I never kept secrets from each other. He knew I was gay and vice versa. Although we never had a crush on each other. We were more like brothers than anything else. I don't think I could ever think of him in a sexual way.

"That was nice of you," I smiled. "So what you doing down this way anyway, I thought you moved when school finished?"

"I did, but I moved back a couple months ago." he explained.

This was brilliant. One of my best friends from school was back in the area. He'd obviously already met Zayn. I had to introduce him to the other boys. I grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him into the living room behind me. Liam, Harry and Niall all just stared wondering who the random kid in their living room was.

"Guys this is Josh, he was one of my best friends in school, and if you was wondering why he is here. He kindly brought a drunk Zayn home last night." I smiled explaining to everyone who he was and why he was here.

"Albright mate." Liam greeted

"Hi." Harry added

Niall didn't say much; instead he just nodded his head in acknowledgement. I remember Niall telling me last night that a lad had pulled Zayn off but I couldn't imagine Josh doing something like that, he was usually so polite. Yet Niall was giving him a death glare. I mean if looks could kill, Josh would be dead right now.

Zayn entered behind me and Josh, handing him a cup of coffee. He seemed happy. The past few days he hadn't been himself. Like he was conflicted with troubled thoughts. I took my seat back with Niall on the sofa letting Zayn and Josh share the chair opposite us.

"So you're the one who brought out Zaynie home." Harry giggled, obviously thinking dirty thoughts.

"I did. He was very drunk." Josh answered.

As the boys all engaged in general chit chat I noticed Niall staying quiet next to me. It wasn't like him to be so quiet, especially as he was the least hung over out of all of us. I grabbed his hand under the blanket again, but he didn't squeeze back.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to Niall so no one else would hear.

"It's nothing." he whispered back with a frown.

I've become quite good at reading the boys since living together and I spent more time with Niall which meant I could read him the best, so I knew he was laying to me. Something was bothering him and I had a gut feeling it was to do with Josh.

"Niall." I spoke a little louder, but still quiet enough that the others didn't hear

"Just leave it Lou, it doesn't matter." he sighed.

"I'm not going to leave it. What's wrong is it Josh?" I asked

"It's not that I have a problem with him or anything, it's just well. First he appears out of nowhere and Zayn runs off with him in the club and now it turns out you know him. Which means he's going to pull you away from me too." Niall pouted.

Awe he's so cute. He seriously thinks Josh has any kind of chance over him. Niall is gorgeous and Josh is like my brother. There is no way I could choose Josh over Niall. But then again Niall didn't know about mine and Josh's past. For all he knows Josh could be an ex of mine.

"He will not pull me away from you Ni." I told him

"Promise."

"I promise. I'm all yours." I smiled giving Niall a cheeky wink and pulling him comfortably back into my arms.

This is where I want to be and nowhere else