Date Night Part 1.

Harry POV

It had been another week or so since Niall had told Liam and Zayn we were seeing each other. I couldn't believe when he said it because we hadn't even had that chat yet but I am so happy he said it. It's exactly what I wanted. Thing is we haven't done the dirty yet, I've been too nervous to initiate anything. Knowing Louis is the only one Niall's been with worries me a little. So I've kind of come up with a plan with Zayn about having a date night. He's going to take Liam out for the night and I'm going to have the house to myself with Niall.

Luckily today Liam had to open up the Gym and Niall had a lesson round the corner so they left together an hour ago leaving me and Zayn to prepare everything for tonight.

"So where are you taking Liam tonight?" I asked curiously.

"I was thinking the aquarium near town then maybe out for something to eat after and I've book us a little hotel room thing for the night so you have the whole house to yourselves all night." Zayn explained with a cheeky smile.

He and Liam have of course slept together. Neither of them have said anything to me but I could most defiantly hear them doing something the other night. I mean all I heard through the walls were muffled moans, a bit of banging and very heavy panting. They were defiantly sex noises!

I'm happy for them that they're happy I just wished things were just as easy for Niall and me. I mean I know it probably is and I'm just being stupid but I can't help the way my head works.

"So what do you plan on doing with Niall?" Zayn asked in return.

"Well as Niall like's his food I plan on cooking up a nice meal for us both, then maybe watching a film together, having a couple of drinks," I explained the most part but began blushing bringing up the next part. "Thing is we haven't, you 'know yet and I was kind of hoping tonight would be our first time together."

"Awe that's so cute, don't be embarrassed. Your first time with someone new is always nerve racking." Zayn explained with a smile and patted me on the back.

"Thanks mate." I returned his smile.

"So what do we need to do?"

"I need to get the food prepared; I was hoping you could help me with that. And I kind of wanted to make the living room a little different." I explained and Zayn nodded.

We got to work straight away. I grabbed everything I need from the fridge and set it out on the counter. I had Zayn chop up some vegetables while I prepared the main course. I'm not exactly sure what I'm making but I feel like pretty much cooking up a bit of everything.

Once we had the food prepared and in the oven Zayn and I headed into the living room to make it look a little more romantic. I know some people think guys don't like romance and things like that but we do sometimes.

I moved the couch back so it was against the wall as Zayn carried the coffee table into the kitchen. Once the floor was cleared we both gathered some covers and pillows, setting them out nicely on the floor. When we'd finished it actually looked really comfortable.

"Thanks mate."

"No worries." Zayn replied

Zayn and I exited the living room and shut the door behind us so that Niall couldn't see into it until I wanted him to. I headed to the kitchen to check on the food and it was about half way done. It's a good job Niall was due home soon otherwise it'd be cold when he got here.

"Right I'm going to meet Liam from work and take him straight out, you don't need any more help do you?" Zayn asked as he slung a bag over his shoulder

"Na I'm good from here, thanks for all your help." I thanked him and he left.

I heard the front door slam shut as I continued to make the last little preparations for dinner. Of course I had snacks set up for the movie too but dinner is my main focus right now. I placed a bottle of wine in the middle of the dining table and set out the cutlery. Dinner would only be a few more minutes, where is Niall?

I just started dishing up the food onto plates when the front door clicked open and then slammed shut a couple seconds after.

"Harry you home?" Niall's thick Irish accent called out into the house.

"Yeah in the kitchen." I smiled to myself thinking of his reaction.

Less than a minute later Niall entered the kitchen his mouth agape and his eyes wide in shock. He looked so adorable when he was taken by surprise.

"DO you like it?" I asked

"This is for me?"

"Of course, it's not for anyone else. Take a seat I'm just dishing up now."

Niall went over and took a seat at the table taking of his jacket and hanging it over the back of his chair as I continued to dish up the remainder of our food. When everything was set on the plate nicely I carried both plates to the table and set one down in front of Niall before taking my seat opposite him behind my own plate.

"Harry I can't believe you did this for me. The food looks amazing." Niall smiled wide enough that if the wind changed he'd get stuck with a grin from ear to ear.

"It tastes good too," I chuckled proud of my cooking. "Dig in."

As we both took our first bites of the delicious meal I cooked we exchanged love filled glances across the table. The night hasn't even started and it's already the best date I've had so far. I just hope Niall enjoys it.