Niall

After driving about 15 minutes away from the house I pulled up and parked outside a little cafe just around the corner from the Bakery where Harry worked. I was so hungry by this point I jumped out the car and was on the pathway before Harry took his seatbelt off. Once Harry had exited the car I locked up and we headed inside the cafe.

We took a seat at one of the little booths in the corner and waited for one of the waitresses to come serve us. IT wasn't like a normal cafe this one. It was a little posh and had waitresses. Yet it wasn't any more expensive then a normal cafe.

"Hello there boys, what can I get for you today." a cute brunette wearing an apron asked us both.

"I would like a full English breakfast with an extra side of chips and a large coke please." I told the pretty girl.

"Ooo that sounds nice. I'll have the same please." Harry spoke after me.

The waitress wrote down our order, gave us a cute smile and walked away out back to place our order in. Harry and I just spoke about random things until she returned with our cokes explaining our food wouldn't be too much longer. We thanked her again and she left.

"So Niall what happened with you and Louis last night. You seemed pretty cosy when Liam and I left last night?" Harry asked.

Even know I knew this question was coming I couldn't help but feel a blush creep onto my cheeks. I wasn't drunk anymore and talking about how I was curious was a little harder without drink in my system.

I had known I was curious for a while now. I always flirted with guys as well as girls and found boys attractive. I just don't think I was able to admit it properly until now. But with the boys being so open about their sexuality I felt comfortable.

"We didn't actually do anything." I explained half telling the truth.

IN fact the truth was we had made out and I enjoyed it very much. Louis is such an amazing kisser, I wanted to take it further but him being the gent he was didn't want to take my Virginity in a drunken state. I don't know if that meant he would if we were sober but the thought of it made me so nervous.

"Really?" Harry cocked an eyebrow

"Honestly. We just made out a little and then cuddled in bed." I explained without going into detail about how heated the make out sessions was.

"Oh." Harry answered a little flustered

"Why you blushing?" I asked but before he had a chance to answer the pretty waitress came back with our food.

"Here you are boys, enjoy!" she smiled a toothy smile then walked away

This food looked delicious and my mouth was already watering at the smell of it. I didn't hesitate to dig in. Picking up my knife and fork I began to shovel the food into my mouth. Harry had an amused expression on his face as he also began to eat but at a slower then I was.

Just as I predicted the food was amazing. I had of course eaten here before and it was just as delicious as the time before. It took me all of 10 minutes to finish my breakfast before I was eating my chips.

"So come on Hazza spill the beans. What did you get up to last night when you left." I asked as I chewed on a chip.

Harry almost spat the contents of his mouth over the table when I asked that question. He was a naughty boy last night. I could tell by his reaction and the scared look on his face. This only amused me some more and made me more curious to the answer.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Harry answered after taking a sip of his coke.

"Don't be shy Haz. Tell me." I poked him in the arm

"I erm. I slept with Liam." he said shyly then looked down at his food making it look more interesting then it was.

Wait did he just say he slept with Liam? Our little baby of the group Harry had sex last night with one of the buffed up Gym sex gods.

"Really?" I asked enthusiastically

"Yeahh." he replied dragging it out a bit.

He looked almost like he was ashamed of his actions. Like he was worried about what everyone was going to think about their actions last night.

"What's the matter? Did you not like it?" I asked him curiously

I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable and I wanted him to know he could talk to me about anything if he needed to.

"No of course I liked it. It was amazing. I just don't know how Liam feels about it. I didn't wake him up this morning when I got up so I haven't had the chance to find out how he feels about it." Harry explained

I completely understood where he was coming from. I know how scared I would have been the next morning if Louis and I had slept together then I didn't know where I stood.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked Harry.

"I guess I will have to talk to him when we get home." he answered

"Ok man, well just know that I'm always about to talk if you need it."

"Yeah you to man!" he smiled back at me.