Zayn

Coming clean to Niall and Harry was awesome. Now that they know Liam and I are together we no longer have to hide how we feel, which is awesome. Then finding out that they are kind of seeing each other made the day even better. I feel bad saying it but since Louis left things have gotten so much better.

"I think we should get a Take Away tonight to celebrate." Niall smiled and I nodded in agreement.

"I think that is an awesome idea." I agreed and wrapped my arm around Liam's shoulder.

We are all currently still sitting in the living room with the TV on in the background. Liam is sat next to me with a smile on his face and across the room Niall is sat in Harry's lap. I'm so glad that they got together, in my opinion they suit so much better then Niall and Louis did.

"What shall we get?" Harry asked and Niall's eye lit up.

"PIZZA!" he shouted and I must admit pizza does sound really good right now.

"So everyone agreed on Pizza?" Harry asked the room.

"Yeah." we all shouted together as Harry jumped up from the couch sending Niall onto the floor with a thump.

Harry just laughed as he made his way into the kitchen for a menu as Niall pouted from his seated position on the floor. They are funny together, I would have never thought they would get together as Niall was with Louis just a week ago but seeing them together they were defiantly a better suited.

"Here we go," Harry returned waving a pizza menu. "What we getting?"

"I think we should go all out." Liam smirked from beside me and I couldn't agree more.

Today is a day to celebrate. We have all come out with our other half and now everyone knows about the others none of us need to hide anymore.

"I agree with Liam." Niall added smiling even wider than before. Of course Niall would like that idea it means more food.

"Ok I'll order in the kitchen." Harry replied and headed into the kitchen to order the food.

Harry returned a few minutes later and laid out on the sofa he and Niall were sitting on previously, Niall is still sitting on the floor from when Harry threw him off earlier. He doesn't look as sad as he did earlier though but that's probably because he knows food is on its way. None of us know what Harry ordered so it'll be a nice surprise when it arrives.

Half an hour later the food finally arrived and Harry went off to answer the door; we'd all given him money toward the food beforehand. When he came back into the room I was honestly gobsmacked, the kid had ordered pretty much the whole shop. We have 3 large pizzas, a meat feast, a pepperoni and a hot and spicy. Then we have some Dough balls and 2 portions of spicy wings, as well as potato wedges, garlic bread and for desert we have cookies and ice cream. I know for a fact I'm going to be so bloated after this.

"Tuck in." Harry announced as he placed all the food down on the coffee table.

Niall was first to the table and soon had a slice of Pizza in his mouth, a piece of garlic bread in one hand and some spicy wings in the other. He really does love his food that boy. Liam and I let Harry get some food before we helped ourselves. I got a couple slices of Pizza and some spicy wings to start me off and Liam got a slice of pizza and some dough balls.

I think it took us a good hour and a half to get through the mounds of food Harry had brought but somehow between the four of us we managed to eat it all. Including desert and just like I thought I am defiantly bloated right now.

"I. Am. So Stuffed." Liam breathed heavily next to me.

"Me too." I groaned and patted my belly.

"More for me then." Niall bounced up from his seat and grabbed another slice of Pizza.

I honestly don't know where the boy puts it all I mean he's tiny and yet he can eat and eat. It's like there's no end to his stomach. Harry of course just laughs at his 'boyfriend' as Liam and I smile from the distance.

Deciding I've had enough for the night I say goodnight to Harry and Niall and head up stairs. Liam said he'd come lay with me so I had no reason to say goodnight to him just yet. When I reached my room I opened my bedroom door and stepped inside leaving the door open for Liam. I threw myself down on the bed back first and just lay there rubbing my stomach. I really did eat too much tonight.

"You alright there babe?" Liam smiles as he enters my room.

"Yeah just really full up." I chuckled and Liam lay down next to me.

I looked over at him and gazed into those beautiful puppy dog eyes. He is so cute and I don't know how he's now my boyfriend but I am defiantly happy about it. I rubbed my hand down his cheek and placed a quick gentle kiss to his lips. Liam smiled into the kiss as I pulled away.

"What was that for?" he asked

"Felt like kissing my boyfriend."

Saying it out loud made everything ten times more real and it feels great. To be able to say he's my boyfriend, to not have to hide anything anymore is amazing.

"I like the sound of that." Liam smirked

"Good, because you're going to be hearing it a lot more." I returned his cheeky grin and pulled Liam into my chest.

Liam snuggled his face into my chest as I tightened my grip around his shoulder, before I'd be worried that the door is unlocked and someone could walk in and catch us but now there are no worries to be had. Liam and I can be as open and gay as we want, and I wouldn't want it any other way!