Lunch At The Gym

Asking Harry to be my boyfriend was the best decision I have made in a very long time. I honestly have such strong feelings for the curly haired boy I don't know what to do with myself most the time.

We'd been secretly dating now for a couple days, we both agreed that we'd keep us dating a secret and slowly be more affectionate with each other in front of the others that way when we come out as dating the boys won't be as shocked. I had noticed lately though that Louis and Niall had seemed more friendly than usual. I think there is something going on between them but I'm not going to say anything unless they do.

I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes to the sun beaming through the crack in the curtains, it looked like such a beautiful day out today so maybe we could all go out together and do something. I let out a morning yawn and stretched my arms only to have a long tattooed arm reach around my waist.

"Morning handsome." his husky voice brought me out my tired state.

"Morning babe, when did you get in here?" I asked a little confused as to why my boyfriend was in my bed, not that I was complaining.

"Couldn't sleep last night so snuck in." he smirked cheekily.

Ok how was I supposed to deny that, his face was so bright and happy and those dimples defiantly on show didn't help my morning situation either.

"Cheeky." I smiled back.

Harry and I laid there for ages, just in each other's arms, enjoying each other's company. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now. This was happiness for me, lying in bed with my man in my arms and the morning light creeping through.

"Li when are we going to tell them?" Harry broke the silence

"I don't know Haz, whenever really. I'm sure they won't mind I just didn't want to shock them." I explained.

"Ok I'm fine with whenever." he smiled back widely before placing a small kiss on my temple.

He was so sweet and caring. I never would have thought it if I was being honest. I always thought that Harry would be the type to mess around and enjoy his youth, yet here he was seeming extremely happy to be in my arms and to be my boyfriend.

"You ok Li? You look like you're thinking!" Harry asked

"I'm fine; I was just thinking back that's all. I'm good." I replied with a kiss to his perfect lips.

-----

The morning flew by rather quickly, I had to pry myself from Harry's warm arms and get ready for work. Once we were both dressed we joined everyone else and had breakfast, everything was normal and we chatted about the usual. Everyone finished breakfast and made their ways to work. I of course walked my gorgeous boyfriend to work before making my way to the Gym to open up.

There was the usual lot bouncing around doing their workouts, some were boxing, some were running. In fact there were even a few new faces about. I greeted everyone with a smile and a hello before making my way into the office. There was tons of paper work I had been neglecting and it needed to be done before it got any higher.

I separated the new member papers from the older papers; I needed to file the new members so they could start using the equipment as soon as possible, then I could get started on the other papers. Luckily for me I only had 6 new members to file so it shouldn't take me that long.

Four long hours later and I had just finished with the new members paper work, I was starving hungry and dying for a drink, id left in such a rush this morning that I completely forgot to make a lunch, I was too wrapped up in Harry to remember anything. I fished out the other paper work I had stored in the draws and got to work on them, the sooner I finished these the sooner I could get something to eat.

Another hour had passed and I still felt like I hadn't made a dent in the paper work, I threw my head down on the counter with a loud thud!

"That's gotta hurt!" my amazing boyfriends familiar voice brought my head straight back up from the table.

"It did a little actually." I smirked rubbing my head on the spot I hit it.

"Let me kiss it better then."

Harry made his way over from the doorway of the office; he leant down and kissed my head ever so softly. The hot smell of fresh bread filled my nose as he leant over me and I couldn't help but inhale deeply.

"You smell so nice." I told him

"Ahh, Lunch smells so nice." he told me bringing out two sandwiches from a bag I didn't see him holding a second ago.

"You Harry Styles are amazing; you don't know how hungry I am."

I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist as tight as I could. He really was my saviour. I could have starved to death if it wasn't for him. Ok so maybe that was exaggerating a little but still I was so hungry right now. I jumped back down after placing a soft kiss to his lips and then grabbed the sandwiches from his grasp.

"Bacon or Sausage?" I asked holding them up

"Hmm Sausage." he smirked taking the sandwich.

We both sat in a comfortable silence as we ate our late lunch; it was generally so nice to get food in my system. The last time I ate was last night and this was defiantly hitting the right spot.

"Where did you get this sandwich Harry?" I asked licking my lips

"I made it at the bakery."

"It's amazing."

"No LiLi, you're amazing!"