Holiday Part 1.

Niall POV

"Holiday, Holiday." I chanted as Harry drove down the last turning to the Holiday camp.

We weren't going anywhere fancy as we all have work commitments so we decided on a small caravan park for the weekend just to get away for a couple days. Luckily enough we have a car now and Harry has his licence so we were able to drive up here no problem. Well I say no problem, for a new driver Harry sure does have some road rage in him.

"Fucking dick, look where you're going." Harry screamed at a passing driver who swerved in front of us.

"Babe calm down, where nearly there. It's just around the corner." I tried to calm him down.

"Sorry Ni, these people just need to learn to drive. I've only been driving a few weeks and I know they're in the wrong."

"I know, let's just get to the caravan park. I'm sure once you've had a rest from driving you'll be ok again." I replied rubbing his back as he turned another corner.

This time we pulled up into the camp Harry drove carefully around all the people walking about and over a couple of speed bumps until we reached a car park. He pulled up and put the car in park. Liam and Zayn are sound asleep in the back seats so I chose not to wake them and pointed for Harry to jump out the car. We both closed the doors quietly and stepped away from the car.

"Are we going to wake them?" Harry asked.

"Na let em sleep. I think Zayn had Liam up really early this morning excited for the trip." I laughed

"Sounds like someone I know." Harry joined me laughing kissed my forehead. "Let's go get the keys and we'll wake them when we get back."

I took Harry's hand in mine and lead him in the direction of the office where we collect our keys and signed in. When we reached the office we were greeted by a kind young man with a very nice smile.

"Hello boys, how can I help you today?" he asked

"Hey we have a caravan to rent under the name Horan." I explained and he began tapping away on his computer.

"Oh yes here we are. Caravan 132 on the East side of the park."

The kind lad handed us our key and we headed back out the door and in the direction of the car. We looked around on the way back and spotted a small playground area, an indoor pool and some kind of bar. There isn't a lot on this sight but it's defiantly nice to get away from the reality of life for a little while.

"I think you should wake them up." I told Harry, I hate waking Zayn up he's always so moody.

"Fine." he huffed and I stood back from the car

It took him a couple of minutes but soon enough Harry climbed back out the car and opened the back door for a sleepy looking Zayn and Liam. They both lifted their arms and rubbed their eyes letting them adjust to the light.

"When did we get here?" Liam asked

"Not long ago, we just collected the key. Were in caravan 132 on the East side." I explained and Liam nodded sleepily.

Looking around for some kind of sign I noticed we were on the North part of the camp and I saw a caravan with the number 105 on it so I knew our caravan wouldn't be far. I lead the way as I walked in the direction of where I thought we should be going. Sure enough after a short walk from the car we found our caravan for the weekend.

"This looks cosy." Zayn complimented as we stepped inside

He was right the interior wasn't exactly something we would design or have in our house but it was homely. We all stepped inside, Zayn closing the door behind him as he was the last inside. I walked straight over to the sofa area with Harry and sat down on his lap; he rested his chin on my shoulder and pushed his head into my neck.

"It's nice here."

"Yeah it is." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"We need to decide on who gets the big bedroom." Liam shouted as he came back from checking out the rooms.

"What do you mean?" I asked,

"Well one bedroom has a double bed and the other has two single." he explained.

"I don't mind having the singles, Niall and I will probably squeeze into one anyway." Harry smirked and I knew he was right.

I nodded in agreement so Liam carried his and Zayn's suitcase through to the master bedroom. Harry stood up with me in his arms and carried me toward the single bedroom, on the way his picked up both our suitcases. To be honest normally I'd be surprised at his strength but I've noticed lately how much he's been bulking up.

"This is cute." I cooed as he dropped me on one of the single beds.

"It's a bit small, but it'll have to do." Harry laughed after trying to imitate a posh person.

"Shut up." I laughed and pushed him so he sat down on the bed opposite.

The room is a little small for two grown lads to be sleeping in but as long as I'm here with Harry I really couldn't care less. As long as I get to snuggle with my man I'm happy.