Zayn

Zayn

After finishing a long day at work I couldn't wait to get home, take a bath, have some dinner and relax. I was exhausted. Teaching a bunch of teenagers really is hard work. I now understand what I used to put my teachers through when I was at school. But I was thankful it was Friday, no work for two days. Although I did have to go to the Gym tomorrow, but I enjoyed the gym so that was alright. I liked to keep up my appearance, keep myself fit and healthy. So I made sure I went gym every Saturday for a little cardio.

I gathered my books and such from my staff locker and stuffed them into my backpack. Swinging the pack over my back I took my stride and left the school premises. I didn't live far from the school as I was now a Student teacher at my old school. So I began my short 10minute walk home.

I was lucky that the weather was nice, no clouds in sight with just a slight chill in the air. I hadn't brought a jacket, but I was now only 5miuntes from home. I still lived with my parents as I was in the process of looking for a flat share, I wanted something local as I didn't drive, so I needed somewhere close enough so I could still walk to work.

Slipping the key in the lock I opened the door and stepped inside. I threw my backpack down next to the stairs and made my way into the kitchen.

"Zayn your home. I was just about to put your dinner in the oven." my mum spoke cheerfully.

"Thanks mum, you're a diamond." I told her.

And she really was. Even though she worked herself, she still had time to look after my sisters as well as have my dinner ready for when I came home. I flipped the kettle on and pulled out two mugs, putting a Tea bag and sugars in each, I grabbed the milk from the fridge as I waited for it to reach boil. Once it did I poured out two mugs of Tea and handed one to mum.

"Thanks hunny. So how was work?" she asked like she did every day when I came home

"It was alright, I love teaching them. But I'm shattered." I laughed at the end part and she did to.

Mum understood, I'd explained to her before about how I now felt bad for the way I treated my teachers sometimes, because now I was getting that same treatment. Ironic really! But I loved my job and I hoped someday I would be a proper teacher, for now though I was happy learning the ropes as a student teacher.

Dinner was soon ready, it was nothing special. Just a Jacket potato with beans on top, but it was so delicious I finished it in minutes. After thanking my mum I washed up my dish and cutlery then headed upstairs. I was in desperate need for a shower. Sitting in school all day in a crowded classroom did make you quiet sweaty believe it or not.

I was lucky enough to have an en-suit to my bedroom, and I needed it if I'm honest. Yes some people would call me vain, but I just cared about my appearance a bit more than other guys that's all. Once inside my room I slipped off my clothes I'd been sweating in all day and threw them to the floor. I'll put them in the wash basket when I'm finished I thought to myself. Now in just my boxers I made my way into the bathroom and flipped on the shower, once it reached the right temperature I slipped off my remaining clothing and stepped inside.

I let the warm droplets of water surround me and drip effortlessly down my naked frame. This was always the best part of my day, standing alone in a steaming shower letting all of the day's thoughts and worries flush away down the drain. After standing for some time, I lathered myself down and washed my hair. Rinsing the soap and bubbles from my naked exterior I stepped out the shower and placed a fresh clean towel around my waist.

I flopped down on my bed placing my head softly onto my pillow. So comfy. I had a few papers to go over tonight, once they were done I'd have nothing else to do but relax all weekend. I'll just lay here for 5 more minutes. No I have to get up or I'll fall asleep. My inner thoughts were scrambling with themselves so I decided to get up from my comfy position and go through the papers.

I slipped off my towel and replaced it with some clean boxers and some sweat pants. Now I was in acceptable clothing I headed downstairs, grabbing my backpack from the bottom of the stairs on the way and sat down in the kitchen. My mum and sisters were watching some TV so I didn't want to have the distraction by sitting in with them.

I sat myself down and pulled out some papers, it only took a couple hours took look over them all, so when I was finished I placed everything back away in my backpack. I placed it back at the bottom of the stairs. I was just about to go up when I heard the TV still on in the living room. I stepped inside to find them all sleeping. I carefully took some blankets and tucked them in on the couches they slept on before heading back up stairs to bed.

When I reached my room I once again threw myself on top of the covers, my face nuzzled into my pillow. I rested one arm underneath it and the other hugged my duvet. I was now comfy and soon I felt myself slipping off to sleep.