Liam

After Harry walking in on Zayn and me kissing earlier I kind of felt a little awkward and bad. He shouldn't have found out that way. We'd only just split up and I know it was a mutual thing but it still isn't right for him to see me kissing another guy, let alone our roommate.

When I left Zayn's room I returned to my own to chill out. I watched a bit of TV and took a shower to relax my mind. Once id gotten dressed into some shorts and a plain white shirt I decided it would be good to chill out a bit more before Zayn came in, if he was still going to come over.

IT's weird thinking that maybe Zayn might possibly like me back. I mean I know we kissed a few nights back but we were drunk and it was a mess. But then earlier today when he kissed me I know he meant it. It's just weird to think that when we first met Zayn said he was straight and yet here he was kissing me, making out with me, coming over for a 'date'. A knock at the door snapped me out my thoughts.

"Come in." I shouted as I sat down on my bed.

The door knob turned and in walked Zayn with a shy smile on his face. He fluttered his long eye lashes and his eyes widened when he saw me. I smiled back in return and waved him over. He shut the door behind him and came over to the bed taking a seat next to me.

"I didn't think you'd come." I said honestly

"Why'd you think that?" he asked

"I don't know because of earlier, and I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to get all weird." I explained.

"It's ok. I shouldn't have kissed you like that." he kind of apologised

Why was he saying he shouldn't have kissed me? Did he regret it? I hope he didn't. Oh god this is going to be my fault for freaking out when Harry walked in. I didn't mean to I just wish he didn't find out that way. It's not fair.

"No you should have, I'm glad you did." I told him honestly with a smile.

"What?" he snapped his head back to me.

"I'm glad you kissed me Zayn. I wanted to kiss you again ever since the night we had our drunken kiss but I was worried that you was going to freak out about it. You told everyone you were straight so I thought it was just a drunken thing, I didn't want to come on to you and freak you out even more." I explained.

It felt so good to get it all of my chest. I loved the way his lips felt against mine, it was different to the way Harry kissed me. With Zayn it was full of passion like he actually meant it. But with Harry it was like it was forced.

"I. I didn't know you felt that way." Zayn stuttered.

"I do." I whispered.

There was a long pause as I waited for him to say something else. I'm not even sure what I was waiting for him to say but I just needed something from him. Anything, any kind of sign that he liked me back.

"I do like you too Liam." he replied simply and I smiled widely.

It was hard not to smile I mean the guy I had a crush on that I thought was straight just admitted he liked me back. I'm not even sure what to do at this point. Do I kiss him? Do I ask him out? I didn't have a chance to react before he made the first move. Zayn placed his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me in close, he connected his lips to mine in a soft gentle manner. Automatically I kissed back, my feelings leaking into the kiss as I wrapped my arm around his waist and brought him closer to me. I was worried that someone would walk in again and I didn't quiet want that to happen so I gave him a couple quick pecks before pulling away with a smile on my face.

"That was nice." I smirked

"Wanna do it again?" Zayn smirked and tried to move closer.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back so he couldn't kiss me again. I gave him a warm smile so he didn't take offence to my actions, but he just frowned at me.

"What did I do something wrong?" I asked

"No, no you did nothing wrong. I just don't want people to interrupt us again. We need to figure out what this is before anyone else can know." I explained.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door and flipped the lock. I don't want to rush into anything with him, I cared for him to much to fuck things up but making out wont ruin anything and now I've locked the door no one can interrupt us.

I made my way back over to the bed where Zayn was now sitting on the edge. I leant down to his level and captured his lips with my own. My hands cupped his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me down with him as he lay on the bed. He shuffled backwards as I lay half my body weight down on him, our lips still connected.

As my body connected with his I felt the familiar burning sensation flow through my skin, I leant in closer deepening the kiss and ground my body against his. The feeling is indescribable; I never want this feeling to go away.