Liam

SMUT WARNING 

I took Harry's larger hand in mine and lead him into my bedroom. I know I'd had an awful lot to drink tonight but I still knew what I was doing. Harry was hot and I wanted him right now. I'd kept my feelings to myself about being Bisexual and who I fancied and such but after tonight and everyone admitting their sexuality I now felt comfortable, especially as Harry had said he was Bisexual too.

He didn't seem to pull away when I lead him into my room and shut the door behind us. In fact he seemed to take advantage of this situation and pinned me against the door. I knew I was stronger than him but I like this dominating side to Harry.

My hands reached around and gripped the back of his curls as his large hands travelled down my clothed torso. I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he moved in closer for a kiss. This was the moment I had been waiting for all night. To finally be alone with Harry.

Finally after a moment of lingering and edging closer his lips met mine. It wasn't one of those cliché moments when people would say our lips fitted together like puzzle pieces; it was a hungry lust filled kiss. We both rushed our lips wanting more of each other every second. Our tongues collided with each other as we battled for dominance.

As his hands reached the bottom of my shirt I felt him tugging furiously, I lifted my arms and he swept the shirt of me in one quick motion. I returned the favour and removed his shirt he hadn't long put back on. Remembering what Louis had done to him earlier I decided on taking control of the situation.

I moved away from the wall and pushed Harry backwards on the bed. He fell and lay back giving me one of the best views I've had all night. I stood there at first just gazing down on his precious body, my eyes following the lines that would soon be perfect abs once Louis and I got him working out at the Gym.

"You just going to stand there or are you going to do something about it?" Harry asked pointing at his obvious boner.

I let a cheeky smirk cross my face as I took in the bulge in his tight jeans. He needed releasing and I would do that for him. I walked slowly over to the bed taking my time to make sure I teased him so much he was gagging for it. When I reached the end on the bed I leant down an un-buttoned Harry's jeans and pulled down the zipper. I didn't remove his jean straight away; I was going to have some fun with him first.

I traced my fingers along the waistband of Harry' boxers making sure I slipped my finger inside every now and again but never doing anything. I could see the wanting in his eyes as they filled with lust and desire. I took my bottom lip in-between my teeth and bit down as I lowered my head toward his hard cock. I rubbed over the denim fabric covering his skin as I kissed down his stomach.

When I finally reached his jeans again I tugged on them and Harry lifted knowing what I wanted. I swiped them off along with his boxers causing his rock hard erection to slap up and hit him in the stomach. I never would have guessed for him to be this big, now I was kind of nervous. I had been with guys before, both top and bottom. But never had any of them been this big.

Pushing the worrying thoughts to the back of my head I settled on my knees at the end of the bed and took Harry in my hand. I began to pump him slowly, his pre-juices already dripping between my fingers from all the teasing and excitement. I looked him in the eyes and moved my head down, not once braking eye contact I placed the tip I my mouth.

Harry gasped out in what I assume to be pleasure as I began to suck on the helmet. I pulled his skin back exposing as much of him as possible. I twirled my tongue around his head in a circular motion, this caused more and more moans to erupt from Harry's mouth.

"Oh god Liam you're so good at that. Damn. Fuck. Oh I could come right now!" Harry moaned

I immediately stopped what I was doing and pulled away. There was no way he was going to come that easily. I was of course complimented that he felt the need to come so quickly but I was finished with him yet.

"Why'd you stop?" Harry questioned me with a frown

"I didn't want it to be over yet." I smirked in return.

I was completely taken by surprise when Harry reached down and in one quick motion pulled me on to the bed and on top of him. I was now straddling his naked body, his rock poking me in the process as our bodies rocked together causing friction to burn though us.

"I want you so bad." Harry moaned into my neck

"Then take me!" I demanded

In no time at all I found myself naked and bent over on all fours. Harry was knelt behind me placing lube on his fingers. I didn't even take notice as to how I got into this position, but I liked it.

"You ready?" Harry asked and I nodded

I felt his fingertip press to my entrance then enter inside me. It was an uncomfortable feeling at first as it had been a while since I engaged in sex with a male. My last sexual partner had been feeling so I was the one doing the poking.

Harry slid his fore finger in and out at a steady pace causing me to moan in appreciation. He had such a delicate touch for such a large guy. Another finger entered me and I felt the scissoring begin, once again it was a little uncomfortable but then I adjusted. In, out, in, out. His pressure increased and Harry pushed deeper. Suddenly I felt him hit something and it felt good.

"Do that again!" I ordered

"How about I go one better?" Harry replied with a smirk

I was confused to what he was talking about but once he pulled his fingers out of me I knew what was next. Harry grabbed the lube again but this time placed some on his bell end. He rubbed it in a little so it surrounded the head and placed the lube back down. I felt him line himself up with my pleasure whole, I turned around gripped the bed sheets and prepared for the pain.

The pressure was intense as Harry's large head entered my slightly stretched hole. It was more painful then I remember when I lost my anal virginity. Harry must be really big. Once I adjusted to the head Harry pushed deeper. He didn't bother to stop any more for me to adjust instead he just kept pushing until he hit that spot deep inside me.

"Oh fuck Haz. Oh Wow. Please more." I cried out

He pulled back slowly; I could feel myself loosening a little as I adjusted very slowly to his enormous size. It felt as though he was just about to fall out of me when BANG! He pushed straight up into me, I was about to scream out in pain but in that same second he hit that perfect spot once again, causing more curse words to fall from my mouth.

"DO that again, fuck me hard Harry" I demanded and this time he listened to me.

Who'd of thought it, Harry Styles likes it ruff. He pushed into me as deep and fats as he could, each time he hit the same spot. I could feel myself coming to a release; my body was trembling as the warmth crept up on me. Thrust, push, depth. All of Harry was inside of me when I finally screamed out his name and come all over the sheets.

I felt him pulsating inside of me as I came down from my high signalling that he had finished to. We both collapsed onto the bed in a heap of sweat. His arm wrapped around me as I pulled myself on his chest and listened to his calming heartbeat. I felt my eyes get heavier, I tried to open them but the alcohol had other ideas.

Hi guys i just wanted to stop by and ask your opinion on my SMUT writing, i feel i need a little more practise with it. WHat do you guys think. Comment, Vote and Fan :)