Holiday Part 4.

So guys this is officially the last chapter, i have the epilogue all written up ready for you guy so as soon as this guys 10 votes and 10 comments i will post the Epilogue :D Love you all thanks for reading

Zayn POV

After being such a misery yesterday I decided I would make it up to the lads today. When I'd gone home after breakfast I check through the holiday brochure and found they do activates for adults. I book us all in for a quad bike ride. I knew all the boys would love this.

When I woke up in the morning I ran around the house waking everyone up with me. They all grumbled and moaned as they emerged from their rooms. I told them all to take a seat on the sofa so I could tell them the plans.

"Ok guys so I felt really bad for bailing on breakfast yesterday so I arranged something for us all to do today." I started

"You didn't have to." Liam smiled

"I wanted to. Anyway I've arranged for us all to go quad biking."

Everyone jumped up cheering in excitement; I knew they'd like it.

"Best go get ready now as we have to be there in an hour."

We all headed back to our rooms excitedly to get changed into some more appropriate clothing for the biking. Once we were all dressed in jeans and jumpers we left the caravan and jumped in the car heading to the site where we were biking.

"Were here." I announced as I pulled into the car park of the wooded off area.

Everyone jumped out the car and I locked it following behind them as they all skipped over to awaiting trainers. These people were going to give us a quick lesson on how to control and ride these huge four wheelers. After half an hour of listening to the two guys ramble on we were lead indoors to suit up.

When we were all dressed in our body suits one of the guys lead us to our bikes. We were shown a map of the grounds and told how to get back before they gave us the keys and headed back to the dressing room. I started my engine and belted the throttle shooting off down one of the trials. Behind me I heard the others start their engines and set off behind me. Engine roared as the other three caught up with me, each of us taking in turns in taking the lead.

We spent all day riding the quads but time finally came and we had to return them. Once we were changed back into our normal clothes the boys and I headed back to the caravan. On the way back Niall announce he was going to take Harry somewhere so they headed in another direction while Liam and I returned to the caravan.

"It's nice to have some alone time." he spoke as we slumped down on our bed.

"Yeah it is. I miss having time to ourselves." I replied.

The thing is because we all lived together none of us ever got the privacy we wanted, id been thinking about this a lot lately even before we came on holiday. My feelings for Liam were clear now and I want to tell him, I also have a question I want to ask him but I'm not sure how he'll react.

"What's the matter Z?" Liam asked obviously seeing my reaction to my own thoughts.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking." I explained.

"Come on Z tell me."

I thought over it for another second and I think now is the right time to say something, the right time to ask him.

"Ok well basically, I feel as though we never have any time to ourselves because we all live together. I've been thinking about this for a long time and my feelings for you are growing and growing each day. I love you Liam and I want us to move out and get our own place."

Liam didn't hesitate for a second. He quickly flung his arms around me and squeezed me tightly.

"I love you too Zayn. I'd love to move in together."

"You will?"

"Of course I will. I love you so much."

Liam and I stayed in our tight embrace for as long as we could before braking to gain our breaths. I pulled away looking deep into his eyes. I know for a fact he is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with and now we are about to take our first step toward that.

"We'll tell the others when they get back, I hope they're ok with it." I said

"I know for a fact they'll be ok with it."

"How'd you know that?" I asked

"Well because Harry was telling me he was going to ask Niall the exact same thing."

Liam and I both laughed at how cliché everything had gotten. It's mad to think that when I first met these guys I was straight and now I'm madly in love with one of them, one of them has left for his dream job and the other two are in the same boat as Liam and I.

I snuggled myself into Liam's chest and closed my eyes. I never want this moment to end!