Harry

Spending the day in bed yesterday with Niall was awesome. I got to just lay there and snuggle with him while watching films and munching out, but today it's back to work and back to life. My minds been playing tricks on my lately and every time I see Liam with Zayn I feel a niggle in my chest. I know I do have some feelings toward Liam but I don't like him like I like Niall. I'm not quite sure what it is, maybe it's because they're actually dating as an official couple and me and Niall are not.

I'm not sure why but no one ever wants to date me, I'm always only ever seeing them or sleeping with them. I don't think I've ever been someone's boyfriend. This really does suck as I think I'd make a wicked boyfriend. I'd spoil them; take care of them when they're ill. I guess I'm just not people type.

It kind of depresses me when I'm at work alone and have all this time to think. I don't want things with me and Niall to end like they did with Liam. Yeah Liam and I are friends but I don't want Niall to up and leave me because things aren't working out. I'm going to have to talk to him later tonight I think.

The bakery stayed quiet pretty much all day which is good as I was working alone but bad that I had so much time to think and was becoming progressively paranoid as the day went on. Thank god it was time to close up. I set the sign on the door to closed and began mopping the floors and throwing away all the leftover food. I always took some home for Niall but I'd already packed that away ready to take home. I'd just finished tidying up when the bell to the front door rang and the closed.

"Sorry were closed." I shouted out to the person who'd entered as I pulled on my jacket.

I got no reply so I hurried up in grabbing my things and grabbed my keys as I headed to the front of the store. I was greeted my gorgeous blue eyes and a warming smile.

"Ni what are you doing here?" I asked surprised

"I finished my lesson early so thought id meet you from work." he smiled and I hugged him

"That's nice of you" I had to kind of force a smile as the thoughts id been having all day were still locked in my head.

"Is everything ok?" he asked and I nodded.

I ushered him out the door before he could say anything else and then turned to lock the door behind us. Without answering his question I started walking up the road toward the house but he took a grip on my arm and pulled me back.

"Harry talk to me, what's the matter?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I pouted and tried to move away.

I didn't want to tug away to much as I didn't want to upset Niall but I tried to tug enough that he would loosed his grip on my arm so I could walk home, no luck.

"Harry I'm not letting go until you talk to me."

"Fine." I huffed.

I took Niall's hand and lead him a little further up the road to a small wall surrounding an old building. I took a seat on the wall and pulled Niall down to sit with me. Once we were both seated I took a deep breath and began explaining everything to Niall.

"Thing is Ni I've been having a really off day. All I could think about is how were not official and how I've never had a real boyfriend or girlfriend. Everyone I've ever been with has only ever been sleeping with me or seeing me. It makes me feel worthless. Then I started thinking about me and you and I just feel that as soon as you find someone better than me you'll move on."

Niall's eyes didn't leave mine the whole time I was talking and even after I finished he kept his eye contact. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes so quickly I tried to wipe them away before any fell and Niall saw how weak I actually was feeling.

"Harry don't do that. Don't try and hide how your feeling," he replied wiping the tears away for me. "I don't know what's brought this on today but you have nothing to worry about. I'm not going to leave you and as for the whole not official thing I thought we were after the other night."

"Oh." was all I could get out and Niall laughed.

"I don't know why you think I'm going to leave you because I'm not. I don't know why you've never had a boyfriend because you're a great boyfriend, well from what I've seen you like. And as for you thinking I'm going to leave you, your wrong I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon." Niall finished and smiled.

"But you and Louis split up."

"Louis broke up with me Haz; he wanted to leave me so he could go to his dream job. I was bummed out at first but I'm kind of glad he left now, otherwise things wouldn't have progressed between us." Niall smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"You really mean that?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes I mean it Harry, I'm glad he left because now I have you. Meaning you are my boyfriend and I am your whether you like it or not."

I laughed at the words coming out of Niall's mouth. It's one of the things I do really like about him; he's always able to make me laugh even when I'm in one of my moods. I stand up and grab Niall's hand bringing him up with me. Engulfing him in a long warm hug I squeeze as hard as I can without making him pop. I can't say I love this kid but I defiantly care about him a lot!