Zayn & Louis

Louis

Seeing as I didn't have any work at the moment I decided on another work out session at the gym. I had all my stuff ready and had just put on some gloves. I was doing some boxing today. I loved my boxing it kept my arms big and toned.

I hit and jabbed, ducked and dived avoiding the backswing of the bag. Punch. Duck. Swing, duck. I continued this for at least 20 minutes. I could feel the sweat dripping off me by this point. After another 10 minutes I stopped for a break and took a seat on the floor with my head rested against the ring.

"Nice rhythm." a somewhat familiar voice complimented.

"Oh thanks," I replied recognising the face when I looked up. "Zayn right?"

"Yeah man." he answered holding out a hand for me to take

I let him help me to my feet. After shaking hands properly we stood in an awkward silence for a moment before he spoke again.

"So you took one of the spots in the house share then?"

"Yeah. I need to get out of my mums and living with a bunch of lad's sounds sick!" I replied smirking

"Our own bachelor pad." Zayn laughed and I agreed.

We spoke some more before agreeing to work out together. I mean it wouldn't hurt; I was going to be living with this guy very soon so I had to get to know him.

I held onto the boxing bag as Zayn put on some gloves and then took the first hit. He was surprisingly strong for his frame. I watched him as he took another swing and connected with the bag.

"So do you know anyone else who's going to be living with us?" I asked

"Na only Liam. Well I don't even really know him I just know he works here. Do you?"

"Na I'm the same, just Liam. But the other two sound nice. I like the sound of Curly." I laughed.

"You were so flirting with him on IM"

"Maybe I was." I gave him a wink from behind the boxing bag.

After his warm up on the bag Zayn and I got in the ring for a short sparing session. I decided I would go easy on him as I was a lot bigger in muscle tone and I didn't want to hurt one of my soon to be roommates.

We both threw some good hits, some connecting and others missing. It seemed we both knew the ins and outs of a boxing ring so I guessed me and him would get along quiet well. We soon finished our session and Zayn explained that he best be on his way but we'd talk tonight on IM.

Zayn

After I left the Gym I made my way straight back home. I was in desperate need of a shower. I walked along the empty-ish streets until I found my place. I can't deny as much as I loved my mum I couldn't wait to move out and finally have some independence of my own.

Once inside I dropped my stuff on the kitchen counter and made my way up stairs. I drooped all my clothes to the floor once I reached the bathroom. Now completely naked I flipped on the shower and jumped inside. I lathered myself down and then rinsed the soap from my body. I was now fresh and clean, and smelling good if I must say so myself.

With a towel wrapped securely around my waist I made my way into my bedroom and lay down on the bed. I was tired from the work out and I didn't have much else to do today. But I couldn't sleep as I needed to talk to the guys on IM later to arrange a meet so we could all get to know each other

Hey guys sorry this chapters short. I  just want to get to the juicy bits for ya hehe. So theres a couple filler chapters